- Outlining patterns of willingness to seek help from formal, informal and non-vonventional mental health-care-providers: the crowding-in hypothesis
Working memory capacity, drug-related associations and substance use in adolescents with a mild ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.526-526 Mark(
- Onveiligheidsbeleving: de rol van de schoolcontext, kwetsbaarheid en slachtofferschap, Studiedag VVC: Daderschap, slachtofferschap en onveiligheidsbeleving van jonge adolescenten
- Emotional consumers prefer unusual flavours
- On maximizing the ICRF antenna loading for ITER plasmas
- Real-time vehicle matching for multi-camera tunnel surveillance
- Gesture based human-computer interface for 3D design
- Collegial trust and the organizational school context: The role of homogeneity of staff culture
- Ovotransferrin, a natural antimicrobial protein against Chlamydophila psittaci in poultry: from the lab to the farm
- A quantitative study to the microbial safety performance of implemented food safety management systems in Europe
- Diffusive sampling of airborne VOCs in indoor environment: theoretical versus experimental uptake rates
- Comparison between vascular corrosion casting and in vivo micro-CT imaging for wall shear stress calculations in the mouse aorta
- Structural concomitants of stigma and mental health service use: results from a cross-national comparative multilevel analysis.
- HPLC-MS characterisation of chelate modified somatropin
- The 'new' principal task for Europol to support Member States in connection with major international events: the blurring of boundaries between law enforcement and public order?