- Liver transplantation: how can computer models help to shorten the waiting list?
- Simulation toolkit for detailed analysis of prompt gamma generation in hadron therapy
- Zeotropic mixtures as working fluids in organic Rankine cycles
- Multidisciplinary characterization of gypsum crust on Lede stone (Belgium)
Resistance to Botrytis cinerea in sitiens, an abscisic acid-deficient tomato mutant, involves over-activation of the GABA-shunt to resist pathogen-induced senescence
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(3). p.106-106 Mark(
- Study on the application of furan crosslinking at the protein-DNA interface
- The analysis of correlated non-Gaussian outcomes from clusters of size two: non-multilevel-based alternatives?
- Transcutaneous neuromodulation in children with non-neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunctions
- Multi-targeting the ERBB receptors may overcome EGFR-T790M-mediated resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Complement receptor 3 plays a significant role in β-glucan induced ROS production by porcine neutrophils
- Animal botulism in Belgium
- Total mesophilic counts underestimate in many cases the contamination levels of psychrotrophic lactic acid bacteria (LAB) in chilled-stored and packaged food products
- Ph.D. holders on the Belgian labour market
- Mechanism of action of BAY 41-2272 in gastrointestinal relaxation
- Tauroursodeoxycholic acid forces epithelial IRE1 activation and alleviates DSS-induced colitis