The perception of job stressors is related to measures of heart rate variability
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 16(1). p.S24-S24 Mark(
- Bridging the gap between academia and industry: predictive microbiology for the food industry
- A computer tailored approach to influence diet and physical activity in 12-17 years old adolescents. Results from the HELENA project
- Processing & Learning in Multiple Modalities: Applications for AAC
- Why kill for magic?
- Energy absorption of composite tubes :experimental testing and finite element modelling
- MODULATION OF MIR-449A EXPRESSION DECREASES CELL VIABILITY, INCREASES APOPTOSIS AND INDUCES DIFFERENTIATION IN EVI1 DEREGULATED LEUKEMIA CELLS
- CT-based evaluation and segmentation of soft tissue features for use in upper limb modeling
- MICRORNA SIGNATURES IN GENETIC SUBTYPES OF T-CELL ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA
- Can quantitative ultrasound replace bone mineral assessment by DXA or pQCT in patients with cystic fibrosis?