- A tale of two bodies: surface and in-depth body
- Predicting the functional impact of residual aortic coarctation lesions during exercise using advanced computer model simulations
Which variables determine the outcome of revision total knee arthroplasty?
2011) JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY. BRITISH VOLUME. ORTHOPAEDIC PROCEEDINGS. 93B(suppl. 4). p.464-464 Mark(
- Intestinal parasites in different cat populations in northern Belgium
- Playing at school, learning at home? Exploring the effects of social context on educational game experience
- Molecular characterization of Blastocystis isolated from humans and various animal hosts in Flanders (Belgium).
- Maltose-binding protein is a potential carrier for oral immunizations
- Language and gender effects in the phonetics of parentese
- Use of darbepoetin alfa for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced anaemia in European clinical practice: data from the CHOICE study
- A phase Ib open-label study to assess continuous oral treatment with afatinib (BIBW 2992) in combination with two chemotherapy regimens: cisplatin plus paclitaxel, and cisplatin plus 5-fluorouracil in patients, with advanced solid tumours