Performance of the algorithm proposed by WHO for diagnostic of smear-negative pulmonary tuberculosis
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 13(suppl. 1). p.S119-S119 Mark(
- Study of Flavobacterium strains isolated from Antarctic aquatic and terrestrial samples
- Effect of levetiracetam on hippocampal protein expression and cell proliferation in rats
- Perivenous encephalomyelitis as rare cause of status epilepticus
- Climate change: threat or opportunity for Belgian sea fisheries?
- Linear gradient stationary phase optimized selectivity LC development and applications
- Educational choice at the end of primary school. Does the primary school matter?
- Anatomical topography of the rabbit paranasal cavities as a prerequisite to model human sinusitis
- The Scale Effect: The Number of Units of Attribute Scales Affects Perceived Attribute Differences
- Medical imaging of the hip, stifle and tarsal joint in the dog and the cat.