- Non-metallic reinforcement for concrete structures: state-of-the-art
- Influence of material and tendon characteristics on the structural behaviour of two-span post-tensioned concrete beams.
- Direct simple shear tests on reconstituted boom clay
- Flow in and on the Zeebrugge breakwater
- Introduction Provisions: Scope and Definitions
- Introduction Provisions: Objectives and Principles of Environmental Policy
- European Legal Unification: What Lessons Can Be Learned?
- Risk of cytomegalovirus infection among educators and health care personnel serving disabled children.
- Investigation into the Dyeing of Polyester Microfibres, State of the Art and Possible New Perspectives: e.g. the Use of Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy
- Mathematical Experiments and Mathematical Pictures
Introduction: citizenship between individual and community, 14th-18th centuries
1996) M. Boone, M. Prak (édd.), Status individuels, statuts corporatifs et statuts judiciaires dans les villes européennes (moyen âge et temps modernes), Actes du colloqu e tenu à Gand les 12-14 octobre 1995. Individual, corporate and judicial status in European cities (late middle ages and early modern period), Proceedings of the colloquium Ghent, October 12th-14th 1995, Leuven-Apeldoorn, Garant ed., pp. 3-10. (i.s.m. Cerutti S., Descimon R., Prak M.). Mark(
- From Macau to Rio: the Flemish-Portuguese relations in the East Indies and Brazil, 1715-1745
- Contrastive verb valency and conceptual structures in the verbal lexicon
- Where no Woman fears to tread: the gossip columns in the Athenaeum