- The Influence of Fe-content and Phase Composition on the Application Properties of Zinc-Iron Electrodeposited Steel Sheet
- Elimination of Cobalt and Manganese from a Spent Catalyst Effluent by Coupled Transport through Liquid Membranes
- Numerical Simulation of Dynamic Yarn Balloons
- Loading tests on concrete slabs reinforced with FRP grids
- Structural behaviour of concrete slabs prestressed with AFRP bars
Confrontation with sediment transport.
1995) Proceedings of the International Conference on Environmental Agricultural and Technical Factors of Water Economy in River Valleys with dense Hydrotechnical Structure Systems - Warsaw 17 -1, 8 /1995, pp.41-50. 3. Transport of partly cohesive sediment m ixtures in circular sewer conduits. Proceedings of the International Conference on Environmental Agricultural and Technical Factors of Water Economy in River Valleys with dense Hydrotechnical Structure Systems - Warsaw 17-18/10/1995, pp.51-58. Mark(
- Hydrodynamic evaluation models for valves. Third Symposium on Update
- A full multi-grid method for the solution of the cell vertex finite volume Cauchy-Riemann equations
- Influence of nutrient status for cultivation of Lathyrus sativus and level of the neurotoxin ODAP: a link between environment and toxicity?
- Magnetic-field distortions by objects placed in a uniform and static field: Numerical simulations and experiments with nuclear magnetic resonance