Treatment of low and high strength wastewater with a membrane bioreactor
1997) Proceedings Part I of the International Symposium Environmental Bio-technology (ISEB. Symposium organized by the Technological Institute, Section Environmental Technology together with the European Federation of Biotechnology and under auspices of the European Union and the European Environmental Research Organisation. ), . Oostende .April 21-23. p.67-70 Mark(
- The implementation of postponement: different challenges for American and European companies
- Phagocytosis by bovine polymorphonuclear leukocytes during experimentally induced Streptococcus uberis mastitis and effect of recombinant bovine somatotropin
- Impairment of the chemiluminescence of bovine polymorphonuclear leukocytes after parturition and role of cortisol, prolactin and butyric acid
- Morphology of the foramen magnum in the dog. Proceedings XXth Congr. Europ. Assoc. Vet. Anat. Zurich, 1994, p. 80
- Experimental infection with Salmonella Hadar in chickens: serological and bacteriologocila observations indicating invasive infection
- Affect intensity and the general attitude towards advertising
- Een receptief onderzoek naar bepaalde syntactische structuren in het Nederlands van dove jongeren.
- What are the expected clinical benefits of the DDD implantable defibrillator?
- Value of the centre of rotaton in the displacement of tooth and bone structures