A transaction cost analysis of a small innovative marketing channel for beef in Belgium
1999) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD & AGRIBUSINESS MARKETING. 10(3). p.1-18 Mark(
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
- Behaviour of cyanide-derived CuuFe/Al203 catalysts during Fischer-Tropsch synthesis.
- Inflammatory bowel disease and subclinical gut inflammation in spondyloarthropathy patients are associated with increased expression of the E-cadherin/catenin complex.
- Transition time: a new parameter coinciding with fair intubating conditions
- Our national training and postgraduate programs what do we need for 2010?
- Yeast two-hybrid: state of the art
- Alcoholic liver cirrhosis as an indication for liver transplantation: a long term evaluation.
- Chronic venous disorders of the leg: epidemiology, outcomes, diagnosis and management. Summary of an evidence-based report of the VEINES task force. Consensus Statement.
- Interferon-bêta-therapie bij multiple sclerose.