- Producing native seed of Stipa lagascae R. and Sch. in Presaharian Tunisia: high yields, high genetic variation or both?
Restoration of the slow biodegradation of isoxaben in the soil of a fruit orchard after interruption of repeated isoxaben applications.
2002) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 69(6). p.779-784 Mark(
- Quantitative structure-activity studies of insect growth regulators, XIX: effects of substituents on the aromatic moiety of dibenzoylhydrazines on larvicidal activity against the beet armyworm Spodoptera exigua
- Predation by Podisus maculiventris on different life stages of Nezara viridula.
- Induction of systemic resistance to Colletotrichum lindemuthianum in bean by a benzothiadiazole derivative and rhizobacteria.
Analytical solution for transient water table heights and outflows from inclined ditch-drained terrains.
2002) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 128(6). p.358-364 Mark(
- Effect of inclination angle on the light transmittance of condensate covered homogeneous thin transparent materials.
Optimization of exopolysaccharide production by Tremella mesenterica NRRL Y-6158 through implementation of fed-batch fermentation.
2002) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 29(4). p.181-184 Mark(
- Environmental biotechnology: the ongoing quest
- Assessment of the estrogenic activity of flue gases from burning processes by means of the yeast based human estrogen receptor (hER) bioassay
- An epidemic of allergic contact dermatitis due to epilating products.
- Perspective. Technical considerations in CT-guided radiofrequency thermal ablation of osteoid osteoma: tricks of the trade.
- Dose requirements and recovery profile of an infusion of cisatracurium during liver transplantation.
- Cost-reduction analysis of propofol versus sevoflurane: maintenance of anaesthesia for gynaecological surgery using the bispectral index.
- The role of pelvic-floor therapy in the treatment of lower urinary tract dysfunctions in children.
- Segment and joint angles of hind limb during bipedal and quadrupedal walking of the bonobo (Pan paniscus).
- Effects of distraction on treadmill running time in severely obese children and adolescents.
- Tracking and explanation of physical activity in young adults over a 7-year period.
- Oxygen uptake kinetics during high-intensity arm and leg exercise.
- Determinants of the willingness of Belgian farmers to participate in agri-environmental measures
- A study of genetic variation in Iris pseudacorus populations using amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLPs).
- Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy.
- Determinants of required return in venture capital investments: a five-country study.
- The Role of the Venture Capitalist as Monitor of the Company: a corporate governance perspective.
- Predicting the outcome of a two-party price negotiation: contribution of reservation price, aspiration price and opening offer
- Comparison of chromogenic and fluorogenic membrane filtration methods for detection of four Candida species
- Rapid detection of single cell bacteria as a novel approach in food microbiology.
- Potential of chemiluminescence and bioluminescence in organic analysis.
- Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of N,N '-diphenyl and N-naphthyl-N '-phenylguanidines as N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor ion-channel ligands.
- A collaborative study to validate novel field immunoassay kits for rapid mycotoxin detection.
- Efficacy of avian pneumovirus vaccines against an avian pneumovirus/Escherichia coli O2: K1 dual infection in turkeys.
- Identification and antimicrobial susceptibility of Staphylococcus chromogenes isolates from intramammary infections of dairy cows.
- Interactions of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Muenchen with peritoneal macrophages of the turtle Trachemys scripta scripta.
- Feed additives to control Salmonella in poultry.
- The effect of vaccination with a Salmonella Enteritidis aroA mutant on early cellular responses in caecal lamina propria of newly-hatched chickens.
- Patterns of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infections in Belgian farrow-to-finish pig herds with diverging disease-course.
- A novel porcine gene, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin 2 (SERPINA3-2): sequence, genomic organization, polymorphism and mapping.
- Arterial catheterization and vascular access port implantation for blood sampling and continuous blood pressure measurement in dogs.
- Anesthesia in reptiles - Part 1: injection anesthesia.
- Computed tomographic findings in 35 dogs with nasal aspergillosis.
- The effects of intrathoracic pressure during continuous two-lung ventilation for thoracoscopy on the cardiorespiratory parameters in sevoflurane anaesthetized dogs.
- Detection of inhaled clenbuterol in horse urine by GC/MS2.
- Incidence of pressure ulcers due to surgery.
Caries experience and oral cleanliness in cystic fibrosis homozygotes and heterozygotes.
2002) ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY AND ENDODONTICS. 93(5). p.560-563 Mark(
- Evidence-based goals versus achievement in clinical practice in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease: findings in EUROASPIRE II.
- Improvement of comparability of dietary intake assessment using currently available individual food consumption surveys.
- Measuring the (d,He-2) reaction with the focal-plane detection system of the BBS magnetic spectrometer at AGOR.
- Gamow-Teller matrix elements from the C-12(d,He-2) and Mg-24(d,He-2) reactions at 170 MeV.
- The U-234(n(th), f) cross section revisited.
- Infrared and Mossbauer study of Brazilian tourmalines from different geological environments.