- In vitro biodegradation of polyester-based plastic materials by selected bacterial cultures.
- Epoxyalkyl glycosides of D-xylose and xylo-oligosaccharides are active-site markers of xylanases from glycoside hydrolase family 11, not from family 10.
- Xylanase from the psychrophilic yeast Cryptococcus adeliae.
- Conformational variability of the synthetic peptide 129-141 of the mouse prion protein.
- Phylogenetic analysis of 23S rRNA gene sequences of Agrobacterium, Rhizobium and Sinorhizobium strains.
- Organization of the ribosomal operon 16S-23S gene spacer region in representatives of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Some freshwater cyclopoids (Crustacea: copepoda) of the Island of Soqotra (Indian Ocean), with the description of three new species.
- Histological study of seed coat development in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Scleria robusta, a new name for Scleria grandis Core (Cyperaceae).
- Diatom assemblages in surface sediments along the east coast of Lake Tanganyika.
- Sublittoral meiobenthic assemblages from disturbed and non-disturbed sediments in the Balearics.
Spatial patterns and seasonality in the epibenthic communities of the Westerschelde (Southern Bight of the North Sea).
2000) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 80(1). p.27-36 Mark(
- Subtidal algal community structure in kelp beds around the Cape Peninsula (Western Cape, South Africa)
Inferring a classification of the Adenophorea (Nematoda) from nucleotide sequences of the D3 expansion segment (26/28S rDNA).
2000) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGY-REVUE CANADIENNE DE ZOOLOGIE. 78(6). p.911-922 Mark(
- Dynamics and trophic roles of heterotrophic protists in the plankton of a freshwater tidal estuary.
- The meiobenthos of subtidal sandbanks on the Belgian Continental Shelf (Southern Bight of the North Sea).
- Occurrence of novel verrucomicrobial species, endosymbiotic and associated with parthenogenesis in Xiphinema americanum-group species (Nematoda, Longidoridae).
- Taxonomic observations on Hypoglossum (Delesseriaceae, Rhodophyta) in the Indian Ocean and Malayan region, including the description of two new species.
- Towards a relational view on industrial location theory.
- Hydraulic conductivities of low permeability sediments inferred from a triple pumping test and observed vertical gradients
- Evolution of the Academician Ridge Accommodation Zone in the central part of the Baikal Rift, from high-resolution reflection seismic profiling and geological field investigations.
- Single allele knock-out of Candida albicans CGT1 leads to unexpected resistance to hygromycin B and elevated temperature.
- Phosphatidyl serine exposure during apoptosis precedes release of cytochrome c and decrease in mitochondrial transmembrane potential.
- Tumor necrosis factor induces hyperphosphorylation of kinesin light chain and inhibits kinesin-mediated transport of mitochondria.
- Interleukin-15 redirects the outcome of a tolerizing T-cell stimulus from apoptosis to anergy.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the cadherin superfamily allows identification of six major subfamilies besides several solitary members.
- Application of combinatorial procedures in the search for serine-protease-like activity with focus on the acyl transfer step.
- Direct measurement of protein adhesion at biomaterial surfaces by scanning force microscopy.
- Influence of changes of platinum electrode surface condition on the kinetics of the oxidation of sodium dithionite and sulfite in alkaline solution.
- Study of interfacial film growth with ac measurements.
- Observations on the thermoluminescence signal induced by alpha radiation.
- Headspace solid-phase microextraction-capillary gas chromatography-ICP mass spectrometry for the determination of the organotin pesticide fentin in environmental samples
- Different expression of an S-adenosylmethionine synthetase gene in transgenic tobacco callus modifies alkaloid biosynthesis
- Developmental expression of the Arabidopsis thaliana CycA2;1 gene
- T-DNA vector backbone sequences are frequently integrated into the genome of transgenic plants obtained by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation
- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
- On near hexagons and spreads of generalized quadrangles.
- On 1-blocking sets in PG(n, q), n >= 3.
- Numerical bifurcation analysis for ODEs.
- Coherence of Dempster's conditioning rule in discrete possibilistic Markov models.
- Bi-differential calculi, bi-Hamiltonian systems and conformal Killing tensors.
- Approximate third integrals for axisymmetric potentials using local Stackel fits.
- The Jeans-Buneman instability in the presence of an ion beam in a dusty plasma and the influence of dust-size distribution.
Nondestructive characterization of thin silicides using x-ray reflectivity.
2000) JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A-VACUUM SURFACES AND FILMS. 18(2). p.470-476 Mark(
- Photoluminescent, electroluminescent and structural properties of CaS: Cu and CaS: Cu, Ag thin films.
- A BEEM study of Schottky barrier height distributions of ultrathin CoSi2/n-Si(100) formed by solid phase epitaxy.
- Electrical characteristics of CoSi2/n-Si(100) Schottky barrier contacts formed by solid state reaction.
- Spin-dependent correlations and the semi-exclusive O-16(e, e ' p) reaction.
The city in literature: A review article on recent studies
2000) ENGLISH STUDIES: A JOURNAL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE. 81(3). p.228-236 Mark(
- Nonlinear low-frequency waves in dusty self-gravitating plasmas.