- Effects of freshets on phytoplankton dynamics in a freshwater tidal estuary (Schelde, Belgium).
- Protein-bound uremic solutes: The forgotten toxins.
- Interferon-alpha-producing cells are localized in gut-associated lymphoid tissues in transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV) infected piglets.
- Anomalies of the external urethral meatus in girls with non-neurogenic bladder sphincter dysfunction - Reply.
- Dynamic control of a fixed pattern rectifier.
- Determination of flubendazole and its metabolites in eggs and poultry muscle with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Case 4-2001 - Perioperative transesophageal echocardiography as a diagnostic and monitoring tool in pediatric oncologic surgery.
- The versatility of the pudendal thigh fasciocutaneous flap used as an island flap
The pain cycle: implications for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain syndromes.
2001) INTERNATIONAL UROGYNECOLOGY JOURNAL AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION. 12(1). p.9-14 Mark(
- From co-culture to defined medium: State of the art and practical considerations.
- CoSi2 nucleation in the presence of Ge.
- HIV/AIDS and blindness.
- A prospective randomized study comparing day 2 and day 3 embryo transfer in human IVF.
- A new entry towards the synthesis of 1-substituted 3-azetidinones.
- Lactobacillus alimentarius: a specific spoilage organism in marinated herring.
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2000 for automated external defibrillation - A statement from the Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation Working Group and approved by the Executive Committee of the European Resuscitation Council.
- Evidences for pore mouth and key-lock catalysis in hydroisomerization of long n-alkanes over 10-ring tubular pore bifunctional zeolites.
- Multifrequency EPR study of carbonate- and sulfate-derived radicals produced by radiation in shells and corallite.
- Identification of Vibrio halioticoli using 16S rDNA PCR/RFLP (restriction fragment length polymorphism) analysis.
- Nasal polyposis: Is there a link between eosinophils and IgE?
- Determination and evaluation of fission k(0)-factors for correction of the U-235(n,f) interference in k(0)-NAA.
- MPLS recovery mechanisms for IP-over-WDM networks.
- The human and murine protocadherin-beta one-exon gene families show high evolutionary conservation, despite the difference in gene number.
- Experiments and enhancements for IP and ATM integration: The IthACI project.
- Non-protein amino acids in edible lentil and garden pea seedlings.
- Packing and covering groups with subgroups.
- Sexual precocity after immigration from developing countries to Belgium: evidence of previous exposure to organochlorine pesticides.
- Vascular changes in workers exposed to carbon disulfide
- Fast, simultaneous simulation of the integrated urban wastewater system using mechanistic surrogate models
- Prevention of hepatitis B infections: Vaccination and its limitations
- Survival, gap formation, and recovery dynamics, in grassland ecosystems exposed to heat extremes: The role of species richness
- Thermal tolerance and heat shock proteins in encysted embryos of Artemia from widely different thermal habitats
- Comparative use of four different marker systems for the estimation of digestibility and low food intake in a group of captive giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis)
- Effect of modal curvatures on damage detection using model updating
- Diffusion of moisture in adhesively bonded joints
- Hyperfine fields and local structure at 4d and 5sp impurities in bcc iron
- Measurement of a strong atomic hyperfine field allowing the determination of nuclear g-factors in (sub)nanosecond states
- Spin fluctuations in Y1-xScxMn2 and Y(Mn1-xAlx)(2) observed by perturbed-angular-correlation spectroscopy
Elevated interleukin-10 and sex steroid levels in peritoneal fluid of patients with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 99(2). p.226-231 Mark(
Which contraceptive methods are recommended for young women with type I diabetes mellitus?: a survey among gynaecologists in Greece
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 99(2). p.232-237 Mark(
- Developmental regulation of corticotrophin receptor gene expression in the adrenal gland of the ovine fetus and newborn lamb: Effects of hypoxia during late pregnancy
- Surface modification processes on European Union bronze reference materials for analytical studies of cultural artefacts
- Lack of influence of the androgen receptor gene CAG-repeat polymorphism on sex steroid status and bone metabolism in elderly men
- Delayed sexual development in adolescents
- Mammary cell number, proliferation, and apoptosis during a bovine lactation: relation to milk production and effect of bST
- Escherichia coli induces apoptosis and proliferation of mammary cells
- Mythen en martelaren in het Vlaams-nationalisme: de beeldvorming rond Rosa de Guchtenaere (1875-1942)
- Bemerkungen zum Entstehen des Kanons in der alten Kirche.
- Leopardi e la prosa scientifica di Francesco Maria Zanotti
- Existence and non-existence of m-systems of polar spaces.