- Characterization of an Azospirillum brasilense Tn5 mutant with enhanced N₂ fixation: the effect of ORF280 on nifH expression
- In-situ UV-VIS diffuse reflectance spectroscopy - on line activity measurements of supported chromium oxide catalysts: relating isobutane dehydrogenation activity with Cr-speciation via experimental design
- Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in a patient carrying both a presenilin 1 missense substitution and a prion protein gene insertion
- Genetic variability in the regulatory region of presenilin 1 associated with risk for Alzheimer's disease and variable expression
- Early extrastriate activity without primary visual cortex in humans
Evaluation of thyroid function in dogs suffering from recurrent flank alopecia
2000) CANADIAN VETERINARY JOURNAL-REVUE VETERINAIRE CANADIENNE. 41(9). p.699-703 Mark(
The city in literature: A review article on recent studies
2000) ENGLISH STUDIES: A JOURNAL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE. 81(3). p.228-236 Mark(
- A neolithic site at Bida Al Mitawaa in Western Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.).
- L'histoire du recrutement des prêtres et religieux en Europe occidentale au XIXe et XXe siècles: un chapitre clos?
- Reversion of Limonium hybrid 'Misty Blue' inflorescence development and its applicability in micropropagation.
- Toxicity of selected insecticides to the spined soldier bug, Podisus maculiventris (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae).
- RT-PCR using redundant primers to detect the three viruses associated with carrot motley dwarf disease.
- Soil water chemistry and revegetation of a limed clearcut in a nitrogen saturated forest
- Comparison of nitrate leaching under Silver birch (Betula pendula) and Corsican pine (Pinus nigra ssp laricio) in Flanders (Belgium)
- Remote sensing of land use and vegetation for mesoscale hydrological studies
- Wettability and high incidence angle light transmittance of greenhouse claddings.
- Modification of the aggregation behaviour of the environmental Ralstonia eutropha-like strain AE815 is reflected by both surface hydrophobicity and amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) patterns.
- Protective effect of the bile salt hydrolase-active Lactobacillus reuteri against bile salt cytotoxicity
- Influence of a synbiotic mixture consisting of Lactobacillus acidophilus 74-2 and a fructooligosaccharide preparation on the microbial ecology sustained in a simulation of the human intestinal microbial ecosystem (SHIME reactor)
- Selected bacterial strains protect Artemia spp. from the pathogenic effects of Vibrio proteolyticus CW8T2.
- Intratumoral steatosis in focal nodular hyperplasia coinciding with diffuse hepatic steatosis: CT and MRI findings with histologic correlation.
- Chemical agents and enzymes used for the extraction of gut lymphocytes influence flow cytometric detection of T cell surface markers.
- Influence of intravenous clonidine pretreatment on anesthetic requirements during bispectral EEG-guided sevoflurane anesthesia.
- Pro- and macroglycogenolysis in contracting rat skeletal muscle.
- Biomechanical analysis of the stance phase during barefoot and shod running.
- In humans de oxygen uptake slow component is reduced by prior exercise of high as well as low intensity.
Experimental and numerical investigation of the flow in a centrifugal compressor volute.
2000) JOURNAL OF TURBOMACHINERY-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. 122(1). p.22-30 Mark(
- Smoke gas analysis by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy - Summary of the SAFIR project results.
- An arbitratry Lagrangian-Eulerian finite volume method for the simulation of rotary displacement pump flow.
- Zeroless positional number representation and string ordering.
- Efficient calculation of far-field patterns of waveguide discontinuities using perfectly matched layers.
- InP-based PIC for an optical phased-array antenna at 1.06 µm
- Personal and family determinants of dietary behaviour in adolescents and their parents.
- Pre-extinction of sensory preconditioned electrodermal activity.
- Decreased neutrophil bactericidal activity during phagocytosis of a slime-producing Staphylococcus aureus strain.
- Quantitative analysis of levamisole in porcine tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
- Immunological hiding of herpesvirus-infected cells - Brief review.
- Effect of TNF-alpha on LH and IGF-I modulated chicken granulosa cell proliferation and progesterone production during follicular development
- Isolations of H1N2 influenza A virus from pigs in Belgium.
- Structural aspects of the zona pellucida of in vitro-produced bovine embryos: a scanning electron and confocal laser scanning microscopic study
- Regularization of the moment matrix solution by a nonquadratic conjugate gradient method.
- Convergence of IP-based and optical transport networks
- AlGaInP microcavity light-emitting diodes at 650 nm on Ge substrates.
Comparison of averaging procedures for SAR distributions at 900 and 1800 MHz.
2000) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 48(11) 2180-2184 Part 2). Mark(
Experimental verification of pattern selection for noise characterization.
2000) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 48(1). p.156-158 Mark(
- Design of reversible logic circuits by means of control gates.
- Electrical characterisation of white SrS/ZnS multilayer thin-film electroluminescent devices.
- Sensitivity of orthogonal frequency-division multiplexed systems to carrier and clock synchronization errors.
- Generalisation of the dynamic Preisach model toward grain oriented Fe-Si alloys.
- Asymptotic methods in the stability analysis of parametrized homogeneous flows.