- Influence of the vegetable oil refining process on free and esterified sterols.
- Analysis of biogenic amines in northern and southern European sausages and role of flora in amine production
- Impact of the supplementation of a docosahexaenoic acid-rich emulsion on the reproductive output of oyster broodstock, Crassostrea gigas.
- Preliminary genetic data on some Caribbean Artemia franciscana strains based on RAPD's
- Comparing telomere length of sister chromatids in human lymphocytes using three dimensional confocal microscopy
- Structural basis for the unusual carbohydrate-binding specificity of jacalin towards galactose and mannose.
- Mutational analysis of the carbohydrate-binding activity of the NeuAc(alpha-2,6)Gal/GalNAc-specific type 2 ribosome-inactivating protein from elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruits.
- The size, shape and specificity of the sugar-binding site of the jacalin-related lectins is profoundly affected by the proteolytic cleavage of the subunits.
- Apokalyptik und die eigene Art der Johannesapokalypse
- His way is thro' chaos and the bottomless and pathless: The gender of madness in Alfred Tennyson's poetry.
- Comparison of Escherichia coli-asparaginase with Erwinia-asparaginase in the treatment of childhood lymphoid malignancies: results of a randomized European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer - Children's Leukemia Group phase 3 trial.
- Stereochemistry of the peroxisomal branched-chain fatty acid alpha- and beta-oxidation systems in patients suffering from different peroxisomal disorders.
- Does monosymptomatic enuresis exist? A molecular genetic exploration of 32 families with enuresis/incontinence.
- Salivary electrolyte concentrations are associated with cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator genotypes.
- Developmental and functional defects of thymic and epidermal V gamma 3 cells in IL-15-deficient and IFN regulatory factor-1-deficient mice.
- Immune response of HLA DQ2 positive subjects, vaccinated with HBsAg/ASO4, a hepatitis B vaccine with a novel adjuvant.
- Detection of flunitrazepam and 7-aminoflunitrazepam in oral fluid after controlled administration of Rohypnol (R).
- Plasma, oral fluid and sweat wipe ecstasy concentrations in controlled and real life conditions.
- Thymic selection generates a large T cell pool recognizing a self-peptide in humans.
- Mutational analysis of human profilin I reveals a second PI(4,5)-P2 binding site neighbouring the poly(L-proline) binding site
- Tryptophan fluorescence study of the interaction of penetratin peptides with model membranes.
Identification by redox proteomics of glutathionylated proteins in oxidatively stressed human T lymphocytes.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3505-3510 Mark(
- The calcium-binding protein p54/NEFA is a novel luminal resident of medial Golgi cisternae that traffics independently of mannosidase II
- Comparative proteome analysis of Chlamydia trachomatis serovar A, D and L2.
- Selected BTB/POZ-kelch proteins bind ATP.
- Tumor necrosis factor-induced modulation of glyoxalase I activities through phosphorylation by PKA results in cell death and is accompanied by the formation of a specific methyl glyoxal-derived AGE.
- Why people engage in parasuicide: a cross-cultural study of intentions
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- Analysis of clinical brain SPECT data based on anatomic standardization and reference to normal data: An ROC-based comparison of visual, semiquantitative, and voxel-based methods.
- The influence of referential discourse context on modifier attachment in Dutch.
- The induction of solution rules in Raven's Progressive Matrices Test.
- Stimulation seeking and hyperactive behavior in children with ADHD: A re-analysis.
- A review of recent developments in research and theories on human contingency learning.
- Situational tests in student selection: An examination of predictive validity, adverse impact, and construct validity.
- The Biomed II IPTRP Project: Implementation of Diagnostic Instruments.
- Therapy adherence and highly active antiretroviral therapy: Comparison of three sources of information.
- Confidant support and the mental wellbeing of lesbian and gay young adults: A longitudinal analysis.
- Reclamation of treated domestic wastewater using biological membrane assisted carbon filtration (BIOMAC)
- Cyst-based toxicity tests XIV - Application of the ostracod solid-phase microbiotest for toxicity monitoring of river sediments in Flanders (Belgium).
- Predicting acute zinc toxicity for Daphnia magna as a function of key water chemistry characteristics: development and validation of a biotic ligand model
Biotic ligand model development predicting Zn toxicity to the alga Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata: possibilities and limitations.
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C-TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 133(1-2). p.207-218 Mark(
- Ecotoxicity of nickel to Eisenia fetida, Enchytraeus albidus and Folsomia candida
Toxicity of arsenate to the compostworm Eisenia fetida, the potworm Enchytraeus albidus and the springtail Folsomia candida
2002) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 68(5). p.760-765 Mark(
- Tolerance and acclimation to zinc of field-collected Daphnia magna populations
- Design and implementation of a measuring campaign to model pesticide impacts in an Ecuadorian watershed.
- Deterministic modelling of integrated urban drainage systems.
- Benchmarking nitrogen removal suspended-carrier biofilm systems using dynamic simulation.
- Computer aided multi-paradigm modelling to process Petri-nets and statecharts
- Thermal degradation studies of glucose/glycine melanoidins.
- The nitrogen- and non-nitrogen-contribution effect of ploughed grass leys on the following arable forage crops: determination and optimum use.