- Bragg grating strain measurements during the construction of a prestressed concrete girder bridge.
- The tribological behaviour of paper friction plates for wet clutch application investigated on SAE#II and pin-on-disk test rigs.
- Field decomposition and factorization of the Helmholtz determinant operator for bianisotropic media.
- High-efficiency thin-film light-emitting diodes at 650 nm.
- MOVPE based Zn diffusion into InP and InAsP/InP hetero structures.
- Combining global code and data compaction.
- Locus for autosomal recessive nonsyndromic persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
- Clinicopathological correlation of retinal pigment epithelial tears in exudative age related macular degeneration: pretear, tear, and scarred tear.
- Autosomal dominant inherited hearing impairment caused by a missense mutation in COL11A2 (DFNA13).
- A revised nomenclature for allergy - An EAACI position statement from the EAACI nomenclature task force.
- CT and MRI of the semicircular canals in the normal and diseased temporal bone.
- Intrinsic risk factors for the development of patellar tendinitis in an athletic population - A two-year prospective study.
- Technetium-99m-labelled HL91 versus CT and biopsy for the visualisation of tumor recurrence of squamous head and neck carcinoma.
- Observations on ionic contamination in AFLC mixtures.
- Performance evaluation of CAI and RAI transmission modes in a GI-G-1 queue.
- Buffer contents and cell delay in a rate adaptation buffer with Markovian arrivals.
- Low-SNR limit of the Cramer-Rao bound for estimating the time delay of a PSK, QAM, or PAM waveform.
- The effect of carrier frequency offsets on downlink and uplink MC-DS-CDMA.
- Two-dimensional finite element modelling of overlap joints in transformer cores.
- Design considerations and loss analysis of zero-voltage switching boost converter.
Galvanizability of high-strength steels for automotive applications.
2001) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 32(11). p.2905-2908 Mark(
- Biomechanical properties of braided polyester tapes intended for use as intra-articular cranial cruciate ligament prostheses in dogs.
- A fundamental kinetic model for the catalytic cracking of alkanes on a USY zeolite in the presence of coke formation.
- Computer generation of a network of elementary steps for coke formation during the thermal cracking of hydrocarbons.
- Resistance to biogenic sulphuric acid corrosion of polymer-modified mortars.
- Chemical and microbiological tests to simulate sulfuric acid corrosion of polymer-modified concrete.
- Somatic cell counts in dairy heifers during early lactation.
- An Experimental Infection with Classical Swine Fever in Pregnant sows: Transmission of the virus, course of the disease, antibody response and effect on gestation.
- Diagnosis and treatment of equine sarcoids.
Thoracoscopic anatomy of dogs positioned in lateral recumbency.
2001) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION. 37(6). p.543-548 Mark(
- Predicting systolic and diastolic aortic blood pressure and stroke volume in the intact sheep
- Hydrodynamic characterisation of ventricular assist devices.
- Determination of soil parameters via the solution of inverse problems in infiltration.
- Application of atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharges in deposition, cleaning and activation.
- First results of biasing experiments on the T-10 tokamak.
- Spectroscopic study of CO2 decomposition in sealed-off CO2 lasers.
- The impact of quality on store loyalty: a contingency approach
- Two routes for the processing of verbal numbers: Evidence from the SNARC effect
- Bilateral field interactions and hemispheric asymmetry in number comparison.
Treatment of primary and secondary dysmenorrhea with a novel 'frameless' intrauterine levonorgestrel-releasing drug delivery system: a pilot study.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 6(4). p.192-198 Mark(
- Significance of absorption, oxidation, and binding to toxicity of four ecdysone agonists in multi-resistant cotton leafworm.
- Gender reassignment and assisted reproduction - Present and future reproductive options for transsexual people.
Reduction of target dose inhomogeneity in IMRT treatment planning using biologic objective functions - In response.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 49(5). p.1519-1520 Mark(
- ROMP and RCM catalysed by (R3P)(2)Cl2Ru=CHPh immobilised on a mesoporous support.
- Redo mitral surgery using the Estech endoclamp.
- Interaction of tetrameric silver with ammonia in AgCs-rho zeolite.
- Synthesis and transformations of 2-(phenylhydroxymethyl)cyclohexylamines.
- Influence of moderate temperatures on myristoyl-CoA metabolism and acyl-CoA thioesterase activity in the psychrophilic antarctic yeast Rhodotorula aurantiaca.
- Asymmetric induction in intramolecular meta photocycloaddition: Cyclodextrin-mediated solid-phase photochemistry of various phenoxyalkenes.
- Catalase-deficient tobacco plants: tools for in planta studies on the role of hydrogen peroxide