- Resazurin microtiter assay plate: Simple and inexpensive method for detection of drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Polyphasic identification of Bacillus and Brevibacillus strains from clinical, dairy and industrial specimens and proposal of Brevibacillus invocatus sp nov.
- Evaluation of restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of 16S rDNA as a tool for genomovar characterisation within the Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Enterovibrio norvegicus gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from the gut of turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) larvae: a new member of the family Vibrionaceae.
AFLP fingerprinting of the strains of Xanthomonas axonopodis inducing citrus canker disease in southern Iran.
2002) JOURNAL OF PHYTOPATHOLOGY-PHYTOPATHOLOGISCHE ZEITSCHRIFT. 150(4-5). p.227-231 Mark(
- Design of an improved lossless halftone image compression codec.
- A reversible carry-look-ahead adder using control gates.
- Conjunctive aggregation of extended possibilistic truth values and flexible database querying.
- Bite performance in clariid fishes with hypertrophied jaw adductors as deduced by bite modeling.
- Composition and milk cell characteristics in quarter milk fractions of dairy cows with low cell count.
- Apoptosis of bovine neutrophils following diapedesis through a monolayer of endothelial and mammary epithelial cells.
- Regulation of adhesion molecules on circulating neutrophils during coliform mastitis and their possible immunomodulation with drugs.
- Blood and milk neutrophil chemiluminescence and viability in primiparous and pluriparous dairy cows during late pregnancy, around parturition and early lactation.
- The shared frailty model and the power for heterogeneity tests in multicenter trials.
- Occurrence and distribution of Arcobacter species in poultry processing.
- Alternative to vertebrate animal experiments in the study of metabolism of illegal growth promotors and veterinary drugs
- Recent developments in the use and abuse of growth promoters.
- Effect of centrifugation on in vitro survival of fresh diluted canine spermatozoa.
- Minireview: Functions of the cumulus oophorus during oocyte maturation, ovulation, and fertilization.
- Freemartinism in a sheep.
Latent sensitivity to Fas-mediated apoptosis after CD40 ligation may explain activity of CD154 gene therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3854-3859 Mark(
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- The East Flanders Prospective Twin Survey (EFPTS)
- The G2 chromosomal radiosensitivity assay.
- Is the root entry/exit zone important in microvascular compression syndromes?
- Modulation of the peroxisomal gene expression pattern by de hydroepiandrosterone and vitamin D: therapeutic implications.
- A PEX6-defective peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with severe phenotype in an infant, versus mild phenotype resembling Usher syndrome in the affected parents.
- Vasorelaxing effect of mesaconitine, an alkaloid from Aconitum japonicum, on rat small gastric artery: Possible involvement of endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor.
- Immunohistochemical localization of the antioxidant enzymes biliverdin reductase and heme oxygenase-2 in human and pig gastric fundus.
- Pharmacological characterization of the 5-HT receptors mediating contraction and relaxation of canine isolated proximal stomach smooth muscle.
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- The oxygenated sesquiterpenoid fraction of hops in relation to the spicy hop character of beer
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Strategies for prenatal and preimplantation genetic diagnosis in Marfan syndrome (MFS).
- Accurate normalization of real-time quantitative RT-PCR data by geometric averaging of multiple internal control genes
- Kallmann syndrome in a patient with congenital spherocytosis and an interstitial 8p11.2 deletion.
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
Return to fertility in nulliparous and parous women after removal of the GyneFix (R) intrauterine contraceptive system.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 7(1). p.24-30 Mark(
- A health-economic decision-analytic model comparing double with single embryo transfer in IVF/ICSI.
- The 'Paraphrasis' of Joannes Geometres' Metaphrasis of the Odes
- Use of the gyrB gene for the identification of Pandoraea species
- Multilocus restriction typing: a novel tool for studying global epidemiology of Burkholderia cepacia complex infection in cystic fibrosis
- Biliary complications of large Echinococcus granulosus cysts: Report of 2 cases and review of the literature
- Controlled deposition of iron oxide on the surface of zirconia by the molecular designed dispersion of Fe(acac)(3): A spectroscopic study
- Impact of road building on gully erosion risk: q case study from the northern Ethiopian Highlands
- Very high-resolution seismic mapping of shallow gas in the Belgian coastal zone
- Single-spin azimuthal asymmetry in exclusive electroproduction of π+ mesons
- X-ray diffraction and Mossbauer characterization of an Fe/SiO2 catalyst for the synthesis of carbon nanotubes
- Carbon nanotubes by a CVD method. Part I: Synthesis and characterization of the (Mg, Fe)O catalysts
- Suitability of polycapillary optics for focusing of monochromatic synchrotron radiation as used in trace level micro-XANES measurements