- The relationship between employee performance management and civil servants’ turnover intentions: a test of the mediating roles of system satisfaction and affective commitment
- Forensic age estimation based on magnetic resonance imaging of third molars : converting 2D staging into 3D staging
- Model risk and discretisation of locally risk-minimising strategies
- The EU 2020 innovation indicator: a step forward in Measuring Innovation Outputs and Outcomes?
The resident microflora of voided midstream urine of healthy controls : standard versus expanded urine culture protocols
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(4). p.635-639 Mark(
- Quantitative farm-to-fork human norovirus exposure assessment of individually quick frozen raspberries and raspberry puree
Aeromicrobium choanae sp. nov., an actinobacterium isolated from the choana of a garden warbler
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 67(2). p.432-440 Mark(
- Computer-Mediated Social Support for Physical Activity: A Content Analysis
- Nanomedicine-based intraperitoneal therapy for the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis : mission possible?
- Eggs of Ephestia kuehniella and Ceratitis capitata, and motile stages of the astigmatid mitesTyrophagus putrescentiaeand Carpoglyphus lactis as factitious foods for Orius spp.
- Mucosa-associated biohydrogenating microbes protect the simulated colon microbiome from stress associated with high concentrations of poly-unsaturated fat
- Uncertainty quantification of derivative instruments
- Segmented optical transmitter comprising a CMOS driver array and an InP IQ-MZM for advanced modulation formats
- Influence of chronic azithromycin treatment on the composition of the oropharyngeal microbial community in patients with severe asthma
- Exposure to DDT and its metabolites from khat ( Catha edulis ) chewing : consumers risk assessment from southwestern Ethiopia
- Cryogenic luminescent thermometers based on multinuclear Eu3+/Tb3+ mixed lanthanide polyoxometalates
- Experimental ex-vivo validation of PMMA-based bone cements loaded with magnetic nanoparticles enabling hyperthermia of metastatic bone tumors
- Staple crops biofortified with increased vitamins and minerals : considerations for a public health strategy
- Optimal motivation in Peruvian high schools : should learners pursue and teachers promote mastery goals, performance-approach goals or both?
- A reassortant H9N2 influenza virus containing 2009 pandemic H1N1 internal-protein genes acquired enhanced pig-to-pig transmission after serial passages in swine
- Understanding patient needs without understanding the patient : the need for complementary use of professional interpreters in end-of-life care
- Can body-worn devices be used for measuring personal exposure to mm waves?
- Monetary Intelligence and Behavioral Economics: The Enron Effect—Love of Money, Corporate Ethical Values, Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI), and Dishonesty Across 31 Geopolitical Entities
- Potential benefits of crawl position for prone radiation therapy in breast cancer
- Stochastic framework for evaluating the effect of displaced antenna elements on DOA estimation
Crossing boundaries : the importance of cellular membranes in industrial biotechnology
2017) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 44(4). p.721-733 Mark(
- Titanium surface functionalization with coatings of chitosan and polyphenol-rich plant extracts
- The compelling urge to misbehave : do impulse purchases instigate unethical consumer behavior?
- How family members of mentally ill offenders experience the internment measure and (forensic) psychiatric treatment in Belgium : a qualitative study
- Detection of biotic and abiotic stresses in crops by using hierarchical self organizing classifiers
- Fertilizer performance of liquid fraction of digestate as synthetic nitrogen substitute in silage maize cultivation for three consecutive years
- Screening a repurposing library for potentiators of antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus biofilms
- Powerful instructions: Automaticity without practice.
- Modulatory effects of positive mood on cognition: lessons from attention and error monitoring.
- General Stieltjes moment problems for rapidly decreasing smooth functions
- Metabolic activity, urease production, antibiotic resistance and virulence in dual species biofilms of Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus
- Low-loss connection of embedded optical fiber sensors using a self-written waveguide
- Numerical and experimental investigation of the shock and steady state pressures in the bird material during bird strike
- Analytic framework for assessing participation processes and outcomes of climate change adaptation tools
- Towards a decision-aware declarative process modeling language for knowledge-intensive processes
- Spatial fluctuations of optical solitons due to long-range correlated dielectric perturbations in liquid crystals
- Surface modifications and deuterium retention in polycrystalline and single crystal tungsten as a function of particle flux and temperature
- Butyrate-producing bacteria supplemented in vitro to Crohn’s disease patient microbiota increased butyrate production and enhanced intestinal epithelial barrier integrity
- A multilayer biomaterial for osteochondral regeneration shows superiority vs microfractures for the treatment of osteochondral lesions in a multicentre randomized trial at 2 years
- Burden sharing in CSDP military operations
- Backward erosion piping through vertically layered soils
- Plasma parameter effects on the stability of allylamine plasma coated ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) films
- Do obsessive-compulsive symptoms and contamination-related stimuli affect inhibition capacity?
- Activity interruptions by pain impair activity resumption, but not more than activity interruptions by other stimuli. An experimental investigation
- The cascading neural network : building the Internet of Smart Things