- Liturgical handbooks as tools for promoting bishops' ideological and political agendas: the example of Cambrai/Arras in the eleventh century
- Racial theories on the spread of the Oriental Religions and the transformation of the later Roman Empire: Franz Cumont and his contemporaries
- 'We put our hands on the trigger with him': guilt and perpetration in Spec Ops: the line
- The pleasures of mixing family with business. On the expression of familial and professional identity through seals based on the analysis of an Old Babylonian family of merchants in Sippar
- Alfred Loisy's comparative method in Les mystères païens et le mystère chrétien
- State responsibility when transferring non-consenting prisoners to further their social rehabilitation Lessons learnt from the asylum case law.
- Aspectual Choice and the Presentation of Narrative: An application to Herodotus' Histories
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- La polisemia de los verbos de colocación: descripción sincrónica y evolución diacrónica de los cuasi-sinónimos poner/meter y poser/mettre
- Funeral invitations, elegies, and the ephemeral cultures of mourning
- The development of shared syntax in second language learning
- Measuring the degree of near-synonymy of Spanish verbs of putting: A multivariable corpus analysis of poner and meter
- Religious colonialism in early modern Malta: inquisitorial imprisonment and inmate graffiti
- Playing Dead: Trauma in Limbo
- Family Discourses on RAF Terrorism: Elfriede Jelinek’s Ulrike Maria Stuart and Bernhard Schlink’s Das Wochenende
- Aurelius Augustinus and Seng Zhao on 'Time': an interpretation of the confessions and the Zhao lun
- 'Homing' Die literarische Rückkehr zur Häuslichkeit und die Frage nach der Generationengerechtigkeit (John von Düffel, Burkhard Spinnen und Dirk von Petersdorff)
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?
- Passive sampling reversed: coupling passive field sampling with passive lab dosing to assess the ecotoxicity of mixtures present in the marine environment
- Experience a conflict—either consciously or not (commentary on Desender, Van Opstal, and Van den Bussche, 2014)
- AUTONOMY AND REREGULATION: EXPLAINING DYNAMICS IN THE FLEMISH SOCIAL HOUSING SECTOR
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counselling?
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- 'The Past is Evil/Evil is PAst: On retrospective politics, 'philosophy of history, and temporal manichaeism.'
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Subtlex-pl: subtitle-based word frequency estimates for Polish
- The Contribution of Pupil, Classroom and School Level Characteristics to Primary School Pupils' ICT Competences: A Performance-based Approach
- Virtual farmland: grasping the occupation of agricultural land by non-agricultural land uses
- Incommensurable Aims in the Philosophy of Art
- Symptom assessment in hospitalized older palliative patients with cancer: agreement among patients, nurses, and proxies
- The Saint as Cunning Heroine: Rhetoric and Characterization in the Passio Caeciliae
- Beneficial effect of supplementing an artificial diet for Amblyseius swirskii with Hermetia illucens haemolymph
- Labour market discrimination against former juvenile delinquents: evidence from a field experiment
- Multiple mandibular ossifying fibromas in a yearling Belgian Draught horse filly
- Linguistic innovation, political centralization and economic integration in the Kongo kingdom: Reconstructing the spread of prefix reduction
- Lessons from conducting trans-national Internet-mediated participatory research with hidden populations of cannabis cultivators
- Assessing the harms of cannabis cultivation in Belgium
- European adolescent ready-to-eat-cereal (RTEC) consumers have a healthier dietary intake and body composition compared with non-RTEC consumers
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Deaf and unwanted? A cross-country regional study of the marriage chances of the deaf in nineteenth-century Belgium and Sweden
- Deaf and disabled? (Un)employment of the deaf in Belgium: a comparison of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century cohorts
- A validated set of tool pictures with matched objects and non-objects for laterality research
- Communication difficulties and the experience of loneliness in patients with cancer dealing with fertility issues: a qualitative study
- Taxonomic re-examination of the toxic armored dinoflagellate Pyrodinium bahamense Plate 1906: can morphology or LSU sequencing separate P. bahamense var. compressum from var. bahamense?
- On cost function transformations for the reduction of uncertain model parameters' impact towards the optimal solutions
- BDNF blood levels after non-invasive brain stimulation interventions in major depressive disorder: a systemic review and meta-analysis
- Modified atmosphere packaging and irradiation to preserve contemporary food-based art: an experimental study
- About stagnation and the emperor’s new clothes.