- Glycogen synthase localization and activity in rat skeletal muscle is strongly dependent on glycogen content.
- Necessary precautions in measuring correct vertical jumping height by means of force plate measurements.
Modeling of laminar-turbulent transition for high freestream turbulence.
2001) JOURNAL OF FLUIDS ENGINEERING-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. 123(1). p.22-30 Mark(
Numerical study of natural convective heat transfer with large temperature differences.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NUMERICAL METHODS FOR HEAT & FLUID FLOW. 11(4). p.329-341 Mark(
- Application of digital phase-shift shadow Moire to micro deformation measurements of curved surfaces.
- Bragg grating strain measurements during the construction of a prestressed concrete girder bridge.
- The tribological behaviour of paper friction plates for wet clutch application investigated on SAE#II and pin-on-disk test rigs.
- A spectrum of ABCC6 mutations is responsible for pseudoxanthoma elasticum.
- Genotype and phenotype analysis of 171 patients referred for molecular study of the fibrillin-1 gene FBN1 because of suspected Marfan syndrome.
- Chromosomal aberrations in Bloom syndrome patients with myeloid malignancies.
- Serum α-tocopherol and selenium in Belgian infants and children
- Voiding disorders in severely mentally and motor disabled children.
- A common founder for the 35delG GJB2 gene mutation in connexin 26 hearing impairment
- Case of catheter sepsis with Ralstonia gilardii in a child with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Culture of chondrocytes in alginate surrounded by fibrin gel: characteristics of the cells over a period of eight weeks.
- Sexually transmitted infections and reproductive health in Azerbaijan.
- Autologous cellular suspensions and sheets in the treatment of achromic disorders: The need for future controlled studies.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- The classical Stroop interference task as a prefrontal activation probe: a validation study using Tc-99(m)-ECD brain SPECT.
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat