Rotifer diversity in a peat-swamp in southern Thailand (Narathiwas province) with the description of a new species of Keratella Bory de St. Vincent.
2002) ANNALES DE LIMNOLOGIE-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY. 38(3). p.185-190 Mark(
- Regeneration patterns among bird-dispersed plants in a fragmented Afrotropical forest, south-east Kenya.
- Axenic growth up-regulates mass-specific metabolic rate, stress resistance, and extends life span in C. elegans.
- Fish dentitions as paradigms for odontogenic questions
- Fluctuating asymmetry as an early warning system in the critically endangered Taita thrush.
- Gelatinous red algae of the Arabian Sea, including Platoma heteromorphum sp nov (Gigartinales, Rhodophyta).
- First-generation teeth in nonmammalian lineages: Evidence for a conserved ancestral character?
Intertidal meiofauna of the St Lawrence estuary (Quebec, Canada): diversity, biomass and feeding structure of nematode assemblages.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 82(5). p.779-791 Mark(
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- Two new and one known marine water mite (Acari: Hydrachnidia: Pontarachnidae) from South-East Africa.
- A new species of Eumonhystera and three species of Monhystera (Monhysteridae: Nematoda) from Li River, China
Signaling to gene activation and cell death by tumor necrosis factor receptors and Fas
2002) International Review of Cytology : a Survey of Cell Biology. 214. p.225-272 Mark(
- TNF-Mediated toxicity after massive induction of specific CD8(+) T cells following immunization of mice with a tumor-specific peptide.
- Mice lacking a 2-macroglobulin show an increased host defense against Gram-negative bacterial sepsis, but are more susceptible to endotoxic shock.
- Corporate governance practices in Flemish family businesses.
- Repeated isolation of Cryptococcus laurentii from the oropharynx of an immunocompromized patient
- Reference measurement systems in clinical chemistry.
- Optimisation by experimental design of a capillary electrophoretic method for the separation of several inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme using alkylsulphonates.
- Biodistribution and displacement studies of the selective 5-HT2A receptor antagonist I-123-5-I-R91150 in the normal dog.
- Post-mortem redistribution of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, "ecstasy") in the rabbit Part I - experimental approach after in vivo intravenous infusion.