- Short-term kinetic response of enhanced methane oxidation in landfill cover soils to environmental factors.
- Assessor training strategies and their effects on accuracy, interrater reliability, and discriminant validity.
- Do national levels of individualism and internal locus of control relate to well-being: an ecological level international study.
- Improving social psychiatric treatment in residential programmes for emerging dependence groups in Europe: cross-border networking, methodological innovations and substantive discoveries.
- Search for beneficial bacterial strains for turbot (Scophthalmus maximus L.) larviculture.
- Sensitive gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric screening of acetylated benzodiazepines.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of starch-based hot stage extruded double matrix systems.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
The oral bioavailability of ibuprofen enantiomers in broiler chickens.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(2). p.105-109 Mark(
- A convenient method for the generation of negative and positive electrospray ionization mass spectra of proteins by gas-phase admission of volatile bases and acids via the nebulizing gas.
- A validated HPLC method for assay of morphine hydrochloride and hydromorphone hydrochloride in pharmaceutical injections.
- A fatal case of serotonin syndrome after combined moclobemide-citalopram intoxication.
- Ultrasonography for the diagnosis of diseases of the tendon and tendon sheath of the biceps brachii muscle.
- Religion as a cross-cultural determinant of depression in elderly Europeans: results from the EURODEP collaboration.
- Reply to 'Comment on "Radiative proton-deuteron capture in a gauge invariant relativistic model"' - art. no. 019802.
- The management of superficial bladder cancer.
- Ozumba UC, Jiburum BC. Bacteriology of burn wounds in Enugu, Nigeria. Burns 2000; 26(2): 178-80.
- Sphingomonas alaskensis sp nov., a dominant bacterium from a marine oligotrophic environment.
- Influence of nitric oxide donors and of the alpha(2)-agonist UK-14,304 on acetylcholine release in the pig gastric fundus.
- Ibuprofen versus indomethacin for closure of patent ductus arteriosus-Reply.