- Effect of phospholipids on isothermal crystallisation and fractionation of milk fat.
- Ammonia emissions from anaerobic swine lagoons: Model development.
- Quantifying soil water effects on nitrogen mineralization from soil organic matter and from fresh crop residues.
- Use of principal component analysis to assess factors controlling net N mineralization in deciduous and coniferous forest soils.
- Remote causes, bad explanations?
- Research note: Online journalism in the low countries - Basic, occupational and professional characteristics of online journalists in Flanders and the Netherlands.
- Tolerance of the porcine pancreas to warm and cold ischemia: Comparison between University of Wisconsin and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate solution.
Diagnosis of myocardial perforation by a Greenfield filter made by transesophageal echocardiography
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(4). p.374-375 Mark(
- Assessment of response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stage II and III breast cancer: the value of MRI
- ALG versus OKT3 for treatment of steroid-resistant rejection in renal transplantation: Ten-year follow-up results of a randomized trial.
- Orthopedic sonography in small-animal medicine.
- Cyst-based toxicity tests XIII - Development of a short chronic sediment toxicity test with the ostracod crustacean Heterocypris incongruens: Methodology and precision.
- Is there an optimal pacing site to prevent atrial fibrillation? An experimental study in the chronically instrumented goat.
- Possible relationship between seminal plasma inhibin B and spermatogenesis in patients with azoospermia.
- Behavior of non-protein-bound and protein-bound uremic solutes during daily hemodialysis.
- Bone mineral density in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with budesonide Turbuhaler (R).
- An update on the referral pattern of patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Heartburn in Belgium: prevalence, impact on daily life, and utilization of medical resources.
Effect of age on allergen-induced structural airway changes in brown Norway rats
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 165(9). p.1280-1284 Mark(
- Section II: Haemodialysis adequacy