- Extending the capacity of multiple access channels.
- Loss versus cutting angle in grain-oriented Fe-Si laminations.
- Experimental verification of the mechanisms causing stick-slip motion originating from relative deceleration.
An implementation of genetic algorithms for rule based machine learning.
2000) ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. 13(4). p.381-390 Mark(
- Competing reactions in three-way catalytic converters: modelling of the NOx conversion maximum in the light-off curves under net oxidising conditions.
- Durability of building materials and components in the agricultural environment: part II: metal structures
- Chemical, microbiological, and in situ test methods for biogenic sulfuric acid corrosion of concrete.
Variable composition hydrogen/natural gas mixtures for increased engine efficiency and decreased emissions.
2000) JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING FOR GAS TURBINES AND POWER-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. 122(1). p.135-140 Mark(
- Non-homogeneous and multi-axial stress distribution in concrete specimens during split Hopkinson tensile tests.
- Supertotal function definition in mathematics and software engineering.
- Stress-induced effects by the anodic oxide in ridge waveguide laser diodes.
- Automatic generation of subdomain models in 2-D FDTD using reduced order modeling.
- The Strang-Fix interpolation error bound in an operator setting.
- Rational rooftop functions for convex quadrilaterals.
- Extended modulation bandwidth of DBR and external cavity lasers by utilizing a cavity resonance for equalization.
- Field and source decomposition and Green dyadics for a class of nonreciprocal bianisotropic media.
- The relationship between Openness to Experience and political ideology.
- Crystal structure of the hexameric traffic ATPase of the Helicobacter pylori type IV secretion system
- Statistical analysis of written and performed music. A study of compositional principles and problems of coordination and expression in "punctual" serial music
- The Xiphinema americanum group. I. Putative species, their geographical occurrence and distribution, and regional polytomous identification keys for the group