- Antimicrobial susceptibilities of Campylobacter strains isolated from food animals in Belgium.
- Phylogenetic and DNA-DNA hybridization analyses of Bradyrhizobium species.
- Differences between subcultures of the Mesorhizobium loti type strain from different culture collections.
- Habitat and territory segregation within Sylviine warblers of the Flemish coastal dunes
- Marine green algae (Chlorophyta) from the north coast of Papua New Guinea.
Protein and gene structure of a chlorocruorin chain of Eudistylia vancouverii
2001) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 281(1). p.18-24 Mark(
- Nematode communities of Lake Tana and other inland water bodies of Ethiopia
- Uncoupling of bacterial production and flagellate grazing in aquatic sediments: a case study from an intertidal flat.
- Recolonisation of meiofauna after catastrophic iceberg scouring in shallow Antarctic sediments.
- Mouse mammary gland involution is associated with cytochrome c release and caspase activation.
- The cathepsin B inhibitor z-FA.fmk inhibits cytokine production in macrophages stimulated by lipopolysaccharide.
- Microbiological and immunological strategies for treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Detection, characterisation and purification of a murine liver factor capable of desensitising towards the lethal activity of tumour necrosis factor.
- Impaired Th1 cytokine production in spondyloarthropathy is restored by anti-TNF alpha.
- Immunomodulatory effects of anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha therapy on synovium in spondylarthropathy - Histologic findings in eight patients from an open-label pilot study.
- Outcome in critically ill patients with candidal fungaemia: Candida albicans vs. Candida glabrata.
- Chronic uremia induces permeability changes, increased nitric oxide synthase expression, and structural modifications in the peritoneum.
Lung deposition and protective effect of terbutaline delivered from pressurized metered-dose inhalers and the turbuhaler in asthmatic individuals
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(8). p.1398-1402 Mark(
- Relationship between gastric emptying and clinical and biochemical factors in chronic haemodialysis patients.
- Role of the high affinity immunoglobulin E receptor in bacterial translocation and intestinal inflammation.