- Positronium in metal-oxide powders studied with age. The age-momentum correlation technique.
- Affinity chromatography on vancomycin coupled to reversed phase liquid chromatography/electrospray-ion trap mass spectrometry for the screening of combinatorial libraries.
- Ab initio and experimental study on thermally degradable polycarbonates: The effect of substituents on the reaction rates.
- Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis of selenized yeast and autoradiography of Se-75-containing proteins
- Aerosol optical properties and large-scale transport of air masses: Observations at a coastal and a semiarid site in the eastern Mediterranean during summer 1998.
- Paraconsistency and dialogue logic critical examination and further explorations
- Evolution et gestion du domaine comtal en Flandre sous Louis de Male et Philippe le Hardi (1346-1404)
- Opera (Pseudo-)Oecumeniana. Das sonstige echte und vermeinte Œuvre des Apokalypse-Exegeten.
- 'Een-dichter-van-straks': the attitude of Karel Van de Woestijne towards the journal Van Nu en Straks (Flemish, fin-de-siecle)
- Surf zone hyperbenthos of Belgian sandy beaches: seasonal patterns
The role of the benthic biota in sedimentary metabolism and sediment-water exchange processes in the Goban Spur area (NE Atlantic).
2001) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 48(14-15). p.3223-3243 Mark(
- Thermoplastic pultrusion of natural fibre reinforced composites.
- The content of ascorbic acid and tocopherol in the tissues and eggs of wild Macrobrachium rosenbergii during maturation.
Effect of N fertilisation rate, energy supplementation and supplementation strategy on efficiency of N utilisation in the sheep rumen.
2001) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 55(3). p.183-205 Mark(
Genetic programming: principles and applications.
2001) ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. 14(6). p.727-736 Mark(
- Decreased number and bactericidal activity against Staphylococcus aureus of the resident cells in milk of dairy cows during early lactation.
- Simultaneous determination of fifteen low-dosed benzodiazepines in human urine by solid-phase extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- The lipid phosphatase activity of PTEN is critical for stabilizing intercellular junctions and reverting invasiveness.
- The post-migration survival of traditional marriage patterns: Consanguineous marriages among Turks and Moroccans in Belgium.
- Ultrasensitive profiling and sequencing of N-linked oligosaccharides using standard DNA-sequencing equipment.