- Low-spin anomaly in the ground-state band transition probabilities of 168Os
- Impact of a woody biochar on properties of a sandy loam soil and spring barley during a two-year field experiment
- The artful mind: a critical review of the evolutionary psychological study of art
- Learning through instructions vs. learning through practice: flanker congruency effects from instructed and applied S-R mappings
- D-Enantiomeric peptides that eradicate wild-type and multidrug-resistant biofilms and protect against lethal Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections
- Longitudinal association between child stress and lifestyle
- 'Homing' Die literarische Rückkehr zur Häuslichkeit und die Frage nach der Generationengerechtigkeit (John von Düffel, Burkhard Spinnen und Dirk von Petersdorff)
- Corpus-based research into the presumed effects of short EVS
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?
- Passive sampling reversed: coupling passive field sampling with passive lab dosing to assess the ecotoxicity of mixtures present in the marine environment
- Experience a conflict—either consciously or not (commentary on Desender, Van Opstal, and Van den Bussche, 2014)
- A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students
- AUTONOMY AND REREGULATION: EXPLAINING DYNAMICS IN THE FLEMISH SOCIAL HOUSING SECTOR
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counselling?
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- 'The Past is Evil/Evil is PAst: On retrospective politics, 'philosophy of history, and temporal manichaeism.'
- Stylized features of single-nucleon momentum distributions
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(