- Let it be? Pain control attempts critically amplify attention to somatosensory input.
- Motivational salience modulates early visual cortex responses across task sets
- A wave emulator for ocean wave energy, a Froude-scaled dry power take-off test setup
- Preparing pre-service history teachers for organizing inquiry-based learning : the effects of an introductory training program
- KALBELIYA DANCE FROM RAJASTHAN INVENTED GYPSY DANCE OR TRADITIONAL SNAKE CHARMERS’ FOLK ?
- From commodity to singularity: the production of crossbow brooches and the rise of the Late Roman military elite
Optofluidic chip for single-beam optical trapping of particles enabling confocal Raman measurements
2017) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. 23(2). p.1-9 Mark(
- Metalinguistic awareness in L2 vocabulary acquisition: Which factors influence learners’ motivations of form-meaning connections?
- Using the Intervention Mapping Protocol to develop an online video intervention for parents to prevent childhood obesity : Movie Models
- Computing lower and upper expected first passage and return times in imprecise birth-death chains
- Policy rationales for electronic information systems : an area of ambiguity
- Communicative farm-specific diagnosis of potential simultaneous savings in costs and natural resource demand of feed on dairy farms
- Associations between exclusive breastfeeding and physical fitness during childhood
Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
2017) GLOTTA-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR GRIECHISCHE UND LATEINISCHE SPRACHE. 93. p.180-210 Mark(
- Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
- Farmer participation in agri-environmental schemes: regionalisation and the role of bridging social capital
- Customer complaints and disagreements in a multilingual business environment: a discursive-pragmatic analysis
- Comparison of statistical regression and data-mining techniques in estimating soil water retention of tropical delta soils
- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- Pinnularia catenaborealis sp. nov. (Bacillariophyceae), a unique chain-forming diatom species from James Ross Island and Vega Island (Maritime Antarctica)