- A schistosomus reflexus Belgian White and Blue twin calf.
- Seroprevalence of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serovars 2, 3 and 9 in slaughter pigs from Belgian fattening farms.
- Effectiveness of treatment with lincomycin hydrochloride and/or vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae for controlling chronic respiratory disease in a herd of pigs.
- Assessment of different sperm quality parameters to predict in vitro fertility of bulls.
- Migration of bovine spermatozoa in a synthetic medium and its relation to in vivo bull fertility.
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Aberrant splicing in several human tumors in the tumor suppressor genes neurofibromatosis type 1, neurofibromatosis type 2, and tuberous sclerosis 2.
- Mutation of TBCE causes hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism and autosomal recessive Kenny-Caffey syndrome.
- Hyperekplexia associated with compound heterozygote mutations in the beta-subunit of the human inhibitory glycine receptor (GLRB).
- The Hernquist model revisited: Completely analytical anisotropic dynamical models.
- Skinner-Rusk approach to time-dependent mechanics.
- Effects of growth hormone-releasing peptides in healthy dogs and in dogs with pituitary-dependent hyperadrenocorticism.
- Potential mechanism of action of J5 vaccine in protection against severe bovine coliform mastitis.