- Evidence for an enriched hyperbenthic fauna in the Frisian front (North Sea)
- Cyst ornamentation in aquatic invertebrates: a defence against egg-predation.
- A re-evaluation of the Macrothrix rosea-triserialis group, with the description of two new species (Crustacea Anomopoda: Macrothricidae).
- Environmental changes in a tropical lake (Lake Abiyata, Ethiopia) during recent centuries
- Fluctuating asymmetry as an indicator of fitness: can we bridge the gap between studies?
- Avian persistence in fragmented rainforest.
- Description of Trichodorus gilanensis n. sp from a forest park in Iran and observations on Paratrichodorus tunisiensis (Siddiqi, 1963) Siddiqi, 1974 (Nematoda: Diphtherophorina).
- Land-use and the conservation of Sharpe's Longclaw Macronyx sharpei in central Kenya.
- Habitat selection and conservation of Sharpe's longclaw (Macronyx sharpei), a threatened Kenyan grassland endemic.
Audit expectations in works councils
2002) ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEMOCRACY: AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL. 23(2). p.229-269 Mark(
Cost targets and time pressure during new product development.
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 22(12). p.1339-1353 Mark(
- Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context/ad similarity.
- Is gender stereotyping in advertising more prevalent in masculine countries? A cross-national analysis.
- The influence of topic involvement on mail-survey response behavior.
- Europe's new border taxes.