- Reconstructing fluctuations of a shallow East African lake during the past 1800 yrs from sediment stratigraphy in a submerged crater basin
- Pedobesia simplex (Kützing) comb. nov. (Chlorophyta), a new name for P. lamourouxii and its first report from the Indian Ocean
- The development of a burkeite-dominated salt crust - an example of evaporite sedimentation in a saline pan with non-monomineralic deposits.
- Pedology of soils within the spray zone of the Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe).
- Bone mass and lifetime physical activity in Flemish males: a 27-year follow-up study.
- Trends in BMI among Belgian children, adolescents and adults from 1969 to 1996.
- Comparison of two questionnaires with a tri-axial accelerometer to assess physical activity patterns.
- Application of a new cubic turbulence model to piloted and bluff-body diffusion flames.
- Statistical evaluation of the uncertainty of experimentally characterised forming limits of sheet steel.
- Optical modelling of photonic crystals and VCSELs using eigenmode expansion and perfectly matched layers.
- Potentials in bi-anisotropic media
- Heterostructure field effect transistor types with novel gate dielectrics.
Berenger and leaky modes in microstrip substrates terminated by a perfectly matched layer.
2001) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 49(4) 712-715 Part 1). Mark(
- Statistical thermodynamic foundation for photovoltaic and photothermal conversion. IV. Solar cells with larger-than-unity quantum efficiency revisited.
- Importance of ion transport in industrial LCD applications.