- Durability of building materials and components in the agricultural environment: part III: concrete structures
- Blood flow around hollow fibers.
- Finite element methods for eigenvalue problems on a rectangle with (semi-) periodic boundary conditions on a pair of adjacent sides.
- Early predictors of mortality and morbidity after severe closed head injury.
- Analyzing human random time generation behavior: A methodology and a computer program.
Stimulation seeking and hyperactivity in children with ADHD.
2000) JOURNAL OF CHILD PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY AND ALLIED DISCIPLINES. 41(2). p.225-231 Mark(
- The effects of an anti-bullying intervention programme on peers attitudes and behaviour.
- Dietary restraint in normal weight and overweight children. A cross-sectional study.
- Leptin promotes invasiveness of kidney and colonic epithelial cells via phosphoinositide 3-kinase-, Rho-, and Rac-dependent signaling pathways.
- Disturbance of tight junctions by Entamoeba histolytica: Resistant vertebrate cell types and incompetent trophozoites.
- Optimization of discontinuous functions: A generalized theory of differentiation.
- Clinical andrology: from evidence-base to ethics - The 'E' quintet in clinical andrology.
- Epidemiology of chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Infections in IVF: review and guidelines.
- Transesophageal echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular function.