- The impact of quality on store loyalty: a contingency approach
- Variations in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a multicentre, randomized clinical trial (EORTC 10853) investigating breast-conserving treatment for DCIS.
Phosphorylation-dependent alteration in myofilament Ca2+ sensitivity but normal mitochondrial function in septic heart.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 163(2). p.362-367 Mark(
- Developmental changes in heme-oxygenase-2 and bNOS expression in enteric neurons in the pig duodenum.
Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim (trimazin 30%) after oral administration in non-fasted young pigs.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(4). p.295-298 Mark(
- A special case of an acute tiamulin-salinomycin intoxication in pigs due to residual tiamulin four months after medication.
- Enhanced induction of the IgA response in pigs by calcitriol after intramuscular immunization.
- The influence of T evansi infection on the immuno-responsiveness of experimentally infected water buffaloes
- Studies on the biology of schistosomiasis with emphasis on the Senegal river basin
- The clinical, pathological and microbiological outcome of an Escherichia coli O2: K1 infection in avian pneumovirus infected turkeys.
- Autologous cellular suspensions and sheets in the treatment of achromic disorders: The need for future controlled studies.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- The classical Stroop interference task as a prefrontal activation probe: a validation study using Tc-99(m)-ECD brain SPECT.
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
An anatomy-based beam segmentation tool for intensity-modulated radiation therapy and its application to head-and-neck cancer.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(3). p.849-859 Mark(