Handicapped Person Transportation: An application of the Grouping Genetic Algorithm
2006) ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. 19(5). p.511-520 Mark(
- Techniques: New pharmacological perspectives for the leptin receptor
- Improving the reliability and throughput of mass spectrometry-based proteomics by spectrum quality filtering
- Early Eocene (Ypresian) continental vertebrate assemblage from India, with description of a new anthracobunid (Mammalia, Tethytheria)
- Conjunctival granuloma in a racing pigeon
- Role of endoplasmic reticulum depletion and multidomain proapoptotic BAX and BAK proteins in shaping cell death after hypericin-mediated photodynamic therapy
- Double-hadron leptoproduction in the nuclear medium
- Parameter sensitivity and uncertainty of the forest carbon flux model FORUG: a Monte Carlo analysis
- Reliability of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel classification system
- What role do oxonium ions and oxonium ylides play in the ZSM-5 catalysed methanol-to-olefin process?
- Functional group analysis by HNMR/chemical derivatization for the characterization of organic aerosol from the SMOCC field campaign
- Modeling ventricular function during cardiac assist: Does time-varying elastance work?
- Evaluation of three strategic parasite control programs in captive wild ruminants
- Preference modeling by rectangular bilattices
- Degradation behavior of dextran hydrogels composed of positively and negatively charged microspheres