- Selected bacterial strains protect Artemia spp. from the pathogenic effects of Vibrio proteolyticus CW8T2.
Characterization of selected element concentrations and enrichment ratios in background and anthropogenically impacted roadside areas.
2000) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 38(4). p.428-438 Mark(
- Monitoring and modelling an industrial trickling filter using on-line off-gas analysi and respirometry
- A probalisitic approach for predicting rainfall soil erosion losses in semiarid areas.
- Ammonia toxicity as a criterion for the evaluation of larval quality in the prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii.
Thermal resistance, developmental rate and heat shock proteins in Artemia franciscana, from San Francisco Bay and southern Vietnam.
2000) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 252(1). p.85-96 Mark(
- Experiences on importance of diet for shrimp postlarval quality.
- Analysis of oligonucleotides by ESI-MS
- Quantitative HPLC analysis of acids in Brazilian cachacas and various spirits using fluorescence detection of their 9-anthrylmethyl esters.
- Quantitation of 8-prenylnaringenin, a novel phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.), hop products, and beers, by benchtop HPLC-MS using electrospray ionization.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of [I-123]iodo-PK 11195: a potential agent for SPET imaging of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor
- The qualitative and quantitative determination of quinolones of first and second generation by capillary electrophoresis.
- Overcoming practical limitations for the application of ultrafiltration in sample preparation for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry of small proteins.
- Personal and family determinants of dietary behaviour in adolescents and their parents.