Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Deaf and unwanted? A cross-country regional study of the marriage chances of the deaf in nineteenth-century Belgium and Sweden
- Deaf and disabled? (Un)employment of the deaf in Belgium: a comparison of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century cohorts
- A validated set of tool pictures with matched objects and non-objects for laterality research
- The language of sedation in end-of-life care: the ethical reasoning of care providers in three countries
- Vagus nerve stimulation has antidepressant effects in the kainic acid model for temporal lobe epilepsy
- Equating accelerometer estimates among youth: the Rosetta Stone 2
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counselling?
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- 'The Past is Evil/Evil is PAst: On retrospective politics, 'philosophy of history, and temporal manichaeism.'
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Dialysis modality choice in diabetic patients with end-stage kidney disease: a systematic review of the available evidence
- Effects of wind waves versus ship waves on tidal marsh plants: a flume study on different life stages of Scirpus maritimus