- Antimalarial activity of synthetic 1,2,4-trioxanes and cyclic peroxy ketals, a quantum similarity study
- ID18F: a new micro-x-ray fluorescence end-station at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF): preliminary results
- Noninvasive monitoring of adrenocortical activity in roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) by measurement of fecal corticol metabolites
The effect of environment on the fatigue of bonded composite joints, part 1: testing and fractography
2001) COMPOSITES PART A-APPLIED SCIENCE AND MANUFACTURING. 32(1). p.45-58 Mark(
- Effect of temperature on the quasi-static strength and fatigue resistance of bonded composite double lap joints
- An interference approach to perturbed angular correlation spectroscopy
The end of Empedocles (Hölderlin, 'Tod des Empedokles')
2001) Deutsche Vierteljahrsschrift für Literaturwissenschaft und Geistesgeschichte. 75(2). p.251-287 Mark(
- Use of artificially applied n-alkanes as markers for the estimation of digestibility, food selection and intake in pigeons (Columba livia)
- The protein kinase YakA regulates G-protein-linked signaling responses during growth and development of Dictyostelium
- Magnetization changes induced by 4d/5sp impurities in iron
- Incidence of mastitis in beef cows after intramuscular administration of oxytetracycline
- Cytotoxic effects of peroxynitrite, polymorphonuclear neutrophils, free-radical scavengers, inhibitors of myeloperoxidase, and inhibitors of nitric oxide synthase on bovine mammary secretory epithelial cells
- Analyzing the sensitivity of generalized linear models to incomplete outcomes via the IDE algorithm
- Hyperglycemia-induced vasculopathy in the murine conceptus is mediated via reductions of VEGF-A expression and VEGF receptor activation
- La politique étrangère de l’empire de Constantinople, de 1210 à 1216. Sa Position en Méditerrannée orientale: problèmes de chronologie et d’interprétation
- On the genesis of social rental agencies in Belgium
PTA and stenting after previous aortoiliac endarterectomy
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 22(2). p.130-133 Mark(
- Guidelines for brain radionuclide imaging: perfusion single photon computed tomography (SPECT) using 99mTc radiopharmaceuticals and brain metabolism positron emission tomography (PET) using 18F fluorodeoxyglucose
- The relationship between communication attitude and emotion of children who stutter
- A novel N-ras mutation in malignant melanoma is associated with excellent prognosis
- The cystatin C polymorphism is not associated with early onset Alzheimer's disease
- Event-related TMS over the right posterior parietal cortex induces ipsilateral visuospatial interference
- Unseen stimuli modulate conscious visual experience: evidence from interhemispheric summation
Reafferent copies of imitated actions in the right superior temporal cortex
2001) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 98(24). p.13995-13999 Mark(
- Trends in certified reference materials for the speciation of trace elements.
- Study of zinc passivation in chromium(VI)-containing electrolytes with short-term impedance measurements.
- Evaluation of the multi-element capabilities of electrothermal vaporization quadrupole-based ICP mass spectrometry
- Determination of rare earth elements in environmental matrices by sector-field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- N-terminal domains of plant poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases define their association with mitotic chromosomes
- Genome-wide expression analysis of plant cell cycle modulated genes
- Thermographic visualization of cell death in tobacco and Arabidopsis
- Functional analysis of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors of Arabidopsis
o-Phenylenediamine-induced DNA damage and mutagenicity in tobacco seedlings is light-dependent
2001) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 495(1-2). p.117-125 Mark(
- Petunia Ap2-like genes and their role in flower and seed development
- The att locus of Rhodococcus fascians strain D188 is essential for full virulence on tobacco through the production of an autoregulatory compound
Partial purification and identification of GDP-mannose 3", 5"-epimerase of Arabidopsis thaliana, a key enzyme of the plant vitamin C pathway
2001) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 98(26). p.14843-14848 Mark(
- Distribution of substitution rates and location of insertion sites in the tertiary structure of ribosomal RNA
- Outbreak of subclinical mastitis in a flock of dairy sheep associated with Burkholderia cepacia complex infection.
- Kinetics of binding of hoechst dyes to DNA studied by stopped-flow fluorescence techniques.
- Bacterial populations associated with rice seed in the tropical environment
- Development of a fast and reliable diagnostic method for American foulbrood disease (Paenibacillus larvae subsp larvae) using a 16S rRNA gene based PCR.
- Incidence of virulence factors and antibiotic resistance among enterococci isolated from food.
- Comparison of the antimicrobial tolerance of oxytetracycline-resistant heterotrophic bacteria isolated from hospital sewage and freshwater fishfarm water in Belgium
- The coral bleaching Vibrio shiloi Kushmaro et al. 2001 is a later synonym of Vibrio mediterranei Pujalte and Garay 1986.
- New polypeptide components purified from mamba venom.
- The integumental pore signature of Thermocyclops oblongatus (Sars, 1927) and Thermocyclops neglectus (Sars, 1909), with the description of Thermocyclops africae new species, and a comparison with Thermocyclops emini (Mrazek, 1895).
- Halacaridae (Acari) from Punta Allen (Quintana Roo, Mexico): description of one new and one known species of the genus Copidognathus.
Rapid, local adaptation of zooplankton behavior to changes in predation pressure in the absence of neutral genetic changes
2001) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 98(11). p.6256-6260 Mark(
- Idiomysis mozambicus, a new mysid species (Crustacea: Mysidacea) from Mozambique
- Alpha and beta diversity of harpacticoid copepods in a tropical seagrass bed: the relation between diversity and species' range size distribution.
- Zonation and structuring factors of meiofauna communities in a tropical seagrass bed (Gazi Bay, Kenya).
- Three biological species closely related to Rhabditis (Oscheius) pseudodolichura Korner in Osche, 1952
- Charge and mass fluctuations in dusty plasmas revisited.
- X- and Q-band EPR of carbonate derived radicals in calcium apatites synthesized at high temperatures and heated tooth enamel.
- Formation of epitaxial CoSi2 by a Cr or Mo interlayer: Comparison with a Ti interlayer.
- Radiation hard silicon detectors - developments by the RD48 (ROSE) collaboration.
- The discovery of a prolate-oblate-spherical shape triple of spin 0(+) states in the atomic nucleus Pb-186.
- The physical meaning of a four-component analysis of positron lifetime measurements in amorphous polymers.
- Search for three-nucleon force effects in analyzing powers for (p)over-right-arrowd elastic scattering.
- Density functional calculations on alanine-derived radicals: Influence of molecular environment on EPR hyperfine coupling constants.
- Radon risk mapping in southern Belgium: an application of geostatistical and GIS techniques
- A short intramolecular Diels-Alder route to himbacine derivatives.
- Thermosensitive polymer structures based on segmented copolymer networks.
- Near hexagons with four points on a line
- Characterizations of translation generalized quadrangles.
- Sharply 2-transitive groups of projectivities in generalized polygons.
- Vaginal lavage with chlorhexidine during labour to reduce mother-to-child HIV transmission: clinical trial in Mombasa, Kenya.
- Sensitivity analysis for incomplete contingency tables: the Slovenian plebiscite case.
- Hubble Space Telescope optical-near-infrared colors of nearby R-1/4 and exponential bulges.
- Contraction and decomposition matrices for vacuum diagrams.
Complex second-order differential equations and separability.
2001) APPLICABLE ALGEBRA IN ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTING. 11(5). p.333-357 Mark(
- The expectation measure, labor contracts, and the incentive to work hard.
- alpha T-Catenin: a novel tissue-specific beta-catenin-binding protein mediating strong cell-cell adhesion.
- Physical evaluation of 511 keV coincidence imaging with a gamma camera.
- Total and specific IgE in nasal polyps is related to local eosinophilic inflammation.
- Elevated levels of myeloperoxidase, pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines in naturally acquired upper respiratory tract infections.
- Mizolastine in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis: a European clinical experience with 5408 patients managed in daily practice (PANEOS SAR Study).
- Presence of fluticasone propionate on human nasal mucosal surface and in human nasal tissue over a period of 24 h after intranasal application.
- Recurrent focal epithelial hyperplasia due to HPV13 in an HIV-positive patient
- Physical appearance and voice in male-to-female transsexuals
- Distribution of type-1 and type-2 angiotensin receptors in the normal human lung and in lungs from patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Clinicopathological correlation in exudative age-related macular degeneration: recurrent choroidal neovascularization.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(1). p.5-11 Mark(
- A paravenous approach for the saphenous nerve block.
- Only carbon dioxide absorbents free of both NaOH and KOH do not generate compound A during in vitro closed-system sevoflurane: evaluation of five absorbents
- Bone mass and lifetime physical activity in Flemish males: a 27-year follow-up study.
- Trends in BMI among Belgian children, adolescents and adults from 1969 to 1996.
- Limy bile and laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Expression of host defense scavenger receptors in spondylarthropathy.
- Long term results of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in patients with right ventricular dysplasia and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Modulation of liver graft hemodynamics by partial ablation of the splenic circuit: A way to increase hepatic artery flow?
- The 'number needed to treat' with Levetiracetam (LEV): comparison with the other new antiepileptic drugs (AEDs).
- Factors influencing ribavirin-induced hemolysis.
- Comparative study of ASCA (Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody) assays in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: gated single-photon emission computed tomography versus two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Regenerating soleus and extensor digitorum longus muscles of the rat show elevated levels of TNF-alpha and its receptors, TNFR-60 and TNFR-80.
- Diverse prevalence of large deletions within the OA1 gene in ocular albinism type 1 patients from Europe and North America.
- Carrier screening for cystic fibrosis in a prenatal setting.
Identification of pristanal dehydrogenase activity in peroxisomes: Conclusive evidence that the complete phytanic acid alpha-oxidation pathway is localized in peroxisomes.
2001) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 283(3). p.674-679 Mark(
- Comparative genomic hybridization (CGH) analysis of stage 4 neuroblastoma reveals high frequency of 11Q deletion in tumors lacking MYCN amplification.
- A new mitochondrial point mutation in the transfer RNA(Leu) gene in a patient with a clinical phenotype resembling Kearns-Sayre syndrome.