- Potential mechanism of action of J5 vaccine in protection against severe bovine coliform mastitis.
- Functional maturation during bovine granulopoiesis
- Treatment outcome studies: pitfalls in current methods and practice.
- Stereologic characteristics of pig small intestine during normal development
- A schistosomus reflexus Belgian White and Blue twin calf.
- Seroprevalence of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serovars 2, 3 and 9 in slaughter pigs from Belgian fattening farms.
- Effectiveness of treatment with lincomycin hydrochloride and/or vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae for controlling chronic respiratory disease in a herd of pigs.
- Assessment of different sperm quality parameters to predict in vitro fertility of bulls.
- Migration of bovine spermatozoa in a synthetic medium and its relation to in vivo bull fertility.
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
- Interphase death in human peripheral blood lymphocytes after moderate and high doses of low and high LET radiation: An electron microscopic approach.
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Micronucleus assay reveals no radiation effects among nuclear power plant workers.
Yolk platelets in artemia embryos: are they really storage sites of immature mitochondria?
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 132(2). p.491-503 Mark(
- Rat retinal tissue releases a vasorelaxing factor.
- Characterization of pre- and postsynaptic muscarinic receptors in circular muscle of pig gastric fundus.
Oral manifestations of patients with Marfan syndrome: A case-control study.
2002) ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY AND ENDODONTICS. 93(5). p.564-572 Mark(
- Subhyaloidale makuläre Blutung als mögliche Komplikation einer atypischen Zentralvenenthrombose.
- Effect of superatmospheric oxygen packaging on sensorial quality, spoilage, and Listeria monocytogenes and Aeromonas caviae growth in fresh processed mixed salads.
- Active and intelligent packaging: applications and regulatory aspects.
- Inactivation of heat resistant spores in bovine milk and lactulose formation.
- The effect of phospholipids and water on the isothermal crystallisation of milk fat.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Aberrant splicing in several human tumors in the tumor suppressor genes neurofibromatosis type 1, neurofibromatosis type 2, and tuberous sclerosis 2.
- Mutation of TBCE causes hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism and autosomal recessive Kenny-Caffey syndrome.
- Hyperekplexia associated with compound heterozygote mutations in the beta-subunit of the human inhibitory glycine receptor (GLRB).
- Consequences of deltoid muscle elongation on deltoid muscle performance: a computerised study
- Health-seeking and sexual Behaviors among primary healthcare patients in Nairobi, Kenya.
- HIV and cervical cancer in Kenya.
- Dose-response stability and integrity of the dose distribution of various polymer gel dosimeters
- 3nj-coefficients of su(1,1) as connection coefficients between orthogonal polynomials in n variables
- The citrus methoxyflavone tangeretin affects human cell-cell interactions
A histomorphometric analysis of heavily loaded and non-loaded implants
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS. 17(3). p.405-412 Mark(
- Wet combing for head lice: feasibility in mass screening, treatment preference and outcome
- Temperature dependence of shelf-life as affected by microbial proliferation and sensory quality of equilibrium modified atmosphere packaged fresh produce
- Caspases are not localized in mitochondria during life or death
- Evaluation of a new rapid test for the combined detection of hepatitis B virus surface antigen and hepatitis B virus e antigen
- Origin of the Mount Pinatubo climactic eruption cloud: Implications for volcanic hazards and atmospheric impacts
- Prosper Despine's Psychologie naturelle and the discovery of the remorseless criminal in nineteenth-century France
- Monitoring on-line desalted lignocellulosic hydrolysates by microdialysis sampling micro-high performance anion exchange chromatography with integrated pulsed electrochemical detection/mass spectrometry
- Self-consistent solution of Dyson's equation up to second order for open-shell atomic systems
- Alfanso Reyes's 'Grata Compania': The didactic possibilites of conversation
- The hegemony of the thematic of form in the study of the Hispano-American essay
- Slow versus fast growing
- Algebraic relationships between conceptual DFT quantities and the electronegativity equalization hardness matrix
- Clifford-Bessel wavelets in Euclidean space
- Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility
- A Monte Carlo model for studying the microheterogeneity of trace elements in reference materials by means of synchrotron microscopic X-ray fluorescence
- Quantitative trace element analysis of individual fly ash particles by means of X-ray microfluorescence
- Valenz und Metasprache. Überlegungen zum epistemologischen Stellenwert von Beispielsätzen und syntaktischen Tests vor dem Hintergrund der syntaktisch-semantischen Bestimmung der Verbvalenz
- A 3D-TEM study of the shape of mesopores in SBA-15 and modified SBA-15 materials
- New Mesoporous Templated Silicas (MTS): Merits and challenges
- Inflectional morphology in German Williams syndrome
Broad clinical activity of zoledronic acid in osteolytic to osteoblastic bone lesions in patients with a broad range of solid tumors
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 25(6, suppl. 1). p.S19-S24 Mark(
- Letter to the editor: Meningeal carcinomatosis in a child with Ewing sarcoma
- Active form of notch imposes T cell fate in human progenitor cells
- Determination of the K adsorption site on Fe(110) with XSW
Visual word recognition in bilinguals: Phonological priming from the second to the first language
2002) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 28(3). p.616-627 Mark(
- Numerical modelling and hydrochemical characterisation of a fresh water lens in the Belgian coastal plain
- Sperm count and chromatin structure in men exposed to inorganic lead: lowest adverse effect levels
- Efficient genetic modification of murine dendritic cells by electroporation with mRNA
- Neonatal neuronal overexpression of glycogen synthase kinase-3β reduces brain size in transgenic mice
- The different interpretations of the French adjective pareil or how a relational adjective becomes an anaphoric device
- Sexual behaviour at the millennium
- Comparison of different methodologies to identify differentially expressed genes in two-sample cDNA microarrays
- Dose-intensified accelerated vindesine-ifosfamide-cisplatin (VIP) chemotherapy followed by high-dose accelerated hyperfractionated radiotherapy in patients with pathologically proven stage IIIB non-small cell lung cancer: a feasibility study
- Prediction and overview of the RpoN-regulon in closely related species of the Rhizobiales
- Loss of membranous expression of β-catenin is associated with tumor progression in cutaneous melanoma and rarely caused by Exon 3 mutations
- The correlation between portal myofibroblasts and development of intrahepatic bile ducts and arterial branches in human liver
- Hepatic progenitor cells in human liver diseases
- Stuttering and social anxiety
- Sensitivity of ultrasound screening for congenital anomalies in unselected pregnancies
- Faecal particle size distribution in captive wild ruminants: an approach to the browser/grazer dicotomy from the other end
- Feeding practice in moose (Alces alces) husbandry
- Postnatal mammary ductal growth: three-dimensional imaging of cell proliferation, effects of estrogen treatment, and expression of steroid receptors in prepubertal calves
- Coherent Compton scattering on light nuclei in the Delta-resonance region - art. no. 014613.
- Fair use and copyright protection: a price theory explanation
- The role of histamine in allergic disease: re-appraisal of its inflammatory potential.
- Patient preferences and sensory comparisons of three intranasal corticosteroids for the treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxins: a key in airway disease?
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy for oropharyngeal and oral cavity tumors: clinical use and experience.
- Cochlear implantation in a patient with superficial siderosis of the central nervous system.
- Normative voice range profiles of male and female professional voice users.
- Effect of cleft type on overall speech intelligibility and resonance.
- Secretion of TGF-beta 1, TGF-beta 2, EGF and PDGF into nasal fluid after sinus surgery.
- Incidence of pressure ulcers due to surgery.
Caries experience and oral cleanliness in cystic fibrosis homozygotes and heterozygotes.
2002) ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY AND ENDODONTICS. 93(5). p.560-563 Mark(
- Evidence-based goals versus achievement in clinical practice in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease: findings in EUROASPIRE II.
- Improvement of comparability of dietary intake assessment using currently available individual food consumption surveys.
- Measuring the (d,He-2) reaction with the focal-plane detection system of the BBS magnetic spectrometer at AGOR.
- Gamow-Teller matrix elements from the C-12(d,He-2) and Mg-24(d,He-2) reactions at 170 MeV.
- The U-234(n(th), f) cross section revisited.
- Solution NMR study of the monomeric form of p13suc1 protein sheds light on the hinge region determining the affinity for a phosphorylated substrate
- Double antisense plants lacking ascorbate peroxidase and catalase are less sensitive to oxidative stress than single antisense plants lacking ascorbate peroxidase or catalase
- The 5' and 3' extremities of the satellite tobacco necrosis virus translational enhancer domain contribute differentially to stimulation of translation
- The automatic detection of homologous regions (ADHoRe) and its application to microcolinearity between Arabidopsis and rice
- Sexual reproduction, mating system, and protoplast dynamics of Seminavis (Bacillariophyceae).
- Schimmelmannia elegans (Gloiosiphoniaceae, rhodophyta): South Africa's first introduced seaweed?
- Valeriemaya seagriefii sp nov (Delesseriaceae, Rhodophyta) from South Africa.