- Case of catheter sepsis with Ralstonia gilardii in a child with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Culture of chondrocytes in alginate surrounded by fibrin gel: characteristics of the cells over a period of eight weeks.
- Haptoglobin polymorphism as a risk factor for coronary heart disease mortality.
- Clinical reality of coronary prevention guidelines: a comparison of EUROASPIRE I and II in nine countries.
- A method to develop a nursing intervention: the contribution of qualitative studies to the process
Carbon disulfide exposure assessment in a Chinese viscose filament plant.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 203(5-6). p.465-471 Mark(
- Diagnostic ability of general practitioners and dermatologists in discriminating pigmented skin lesions.
- Autologous cellular suspensions and sheets in the treatment of achromic disorders: The need for future controlled studies.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- The classical Stroop interference task as a prefrontal activation probe: a validation study using Tc-99(m)-ECD brain SPECT.
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
An anatomy-based beam segmentation tool for intensity-modulated radiation therapy and its application to head-and-neck cancer.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(3). p.849-859 Mark(
- Locus for autosomal recessive nonsyndromic persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
- Clinicopathological correlation of retinal pigment epithelial tears in exudative age related macular degeneration: pretear, tear, and scarred tear.
- Generation of singlet molecular oxygen from H2O2 with molybdate-exchanged layered double hydroxides: Effects of catalyst composition and reaction conditions.
- Local vibrational mode spectroscopy of dimer and other oxygen-related defects in irradiated and thermally annealed germanium - art. no. 245201.
- Magnetic resonance study of the Fe+(I) center in SrCl2 single crystals - art. no. 024405.
- X and Q-band ENDOR study of the Fe+(I) center in chlorinated Srcl(2) single crystals.
- Short-range correlations in nuclear matter using Green's functions within a discrete pole approximation.
- From shell-model correlations to collective modes of motion.
- Semi-automated analysis of three-dimensional track images.
- A study of the formation of single- and double-walled carbon nanotubes by a CVD method.
- Improved lower bounds for the ground-state energy of many-body systems
- A systematic Monte Carlo study of secondary electron fluence perturbation in clinical proton beams (70-250 MeV) for cylindrical and spherical ion chambers.
- Shell-tunneling Spectroscopy of the single-particle energy levels of insulating quantum dots.
- Electrochemical formation and properties of n-GaAs/Au and n-GaAs/Ag Schottky barriers: Influence of surface composition upon the barrier height.
- Influence of silver doping on the microstructure and magnetic properties of YBa2Cu3O7/Ag composites
- Generation of class-selective monoclonal antibodies against the penicillin group.
- Enantioselective packed column SFC for the separation of 2-oxatetracyclo [126.96.36.199(1,8).0(5,11)] undec-9-ene derivatives.
- Unprecedented sigmatropic rearrangements leading to 2,3-dihydro-1H-2-benzazepine-3-carboxylic acid.
- Immunoprotective therapy with targeted anticancer drugs.
- Interaction of two novel 14-epivitamin D-3 analogs with vitamin D-3 receptor-retinoid X receptor heterodimers on vitamin D-3 responsive elements.
- Thermoresponsive properties of poly(N-vinylcaprolactam)-poly(ethylene oxide) aqueous systems: Solutions and block copolymer networks.
- Summary paper of the EC Network on trace element speciation for analysts, industry and regulators - what we have and what we need.
- Installation and calibration of Kayzero-assisted NAA in three Central European countries via a Copernicus project.
- Sexually transmitted infections and reproductive health in Azerbaijan.
- Trends in Caesarean section rates at a maternity hospital in Mumbai, India.
Follicular growth in fresh and cryopreserved human ovarian cortical grafts transplanted to immunodeficient mice
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 97(2). p.193-201 Mark(
- Translocation frequencies measured in patients one year after radioactive iodine therapy for thyrotoxicosis.
- Contribution of progesterone, follicle stimulating hormone and glucocorticoids in survival of serum-free cultured granulosa cell explants.
- Dosimetry of 192Ir sources used for endovascular brachytherapy
- Detection of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae in cultures from nasal and tonsillar swabs of pigs by a PCR assay based on the nucleotide sequence of a dsbE-like gene.
- Isolations of Leclercia adecarboxylata from a patient with a chronically Inflamed gallbladder and from a patient with sepsis without focus.
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Serum vitamin C concentration is low in peripheral arterial disease and is associated with inflammation and severity of atherosclerosis (with comment: Vitamin C depletion linked to inflammation in peripheral artery disease. M. Larkin Lancet, 357, 2001, 1184).
- Humoral and CD4(+) T helper (Th) cell responses to the hepatitis C virus non-structural 3 (NS3) protein: NS3 primes Th 1-like responses more effectively as a DNA-based immunogen than as a recombinant protein.
- Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin and chronic alcohol ingestion in subjects with transferrin CD-variants
- A hydrophobic cluster at the surface of the human plasma phospholipid transfer protein is critical for activity on high density lipoproteins.
- Phosphorylation of LHI beta during membrane synthesis in the photosynthetic bacterium Rhodovulum sulfidophilum.
- Three arginine residues in apolipoprotein A-I are critical for activation of lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase.
- Neutralizing monoclonal antibodies can potentiate IL-5 signaling.
- Antisense knockdown of inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibits the relaxant effect of VIP in isolated smooth muscle cells of the mouse gastric fundus.
- Kinetics of the protein-bound, lipophilic, uremic toxin p-cresol in healthy rats.
- Role of nitric oxide during swallow-induced esophageal shortening in cats.
- Pulse pressure, arterial stiffness, and drug treatment of hypertension.
- Carsin H, et al. Cultured epithelial autografts in extensive burn coverage of severely traumatized patients: a five year single-center experience with 30 patients. Burns 2000;26: 379-387
- Breast sensitivity after vertical mammaplasty
- Breast sensation after superior pedicle versus inferior pedicle mammaplasty: anatomical and histological evaluation.
- Zoogeography of the Southeast Asian Rotifera.
- Phylogeny and classification of the Conochilidae (Rotifera, Monogononta, Flosculariacea).
- Wlassicsia, Bunops & Onchobunops (Anomopoda), three related genera.
- A new Massarina and a new Wettsteinina (Ascomycota) from freshwater and tidal reeds.
- An archaeological survey of Hawar Island (Bahrain).
- Short term development of intracontinental rifts, with reference to the late Quaternary of the Rukwa Rift (East African Rift System).
Chitinozoa biostratigraphy of subsurface Ordovician sediments from the Lohme 2/70 well, Island of Rugen (NE-Germany).
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.73-90 Mark(
Ordovician-Silurian palynostratigraphy (Chitinozoa and acritarchs) of the G14-1/86 borehole, southern Baltic Sea.
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.91-122 Mark(
Ordovician palynomorphs from the subsurface of Rugen (NE-Germany): review and perspectives.
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.123-139 Mark(
- Expression of the E-cadherin-catenin complex in lung neuroendocrine tumours.
- Yersinia enterocolitica YopP-induced apoptosis of macrophages involves the apoptotic signaling cascade upstream of Bid.
- Expression in Escherichia coli of the death domain of the human p55 tumor necrosis factor receptor.
- Isolation and characterization of two novel A20-like proteins.
- Functional redundancy of the zinc fingers of A20 for inhibition of NF-kappa B activation and protein-protein interactions.
- Stimulation of stress-activated but not mitogen-activated protein kinases by tumour necrosis factor receptor subtypes in airway smooth muscle.
- Genotypic and chemotaxonomic evidence for the reclassification of Pseudomonas woodsii (Smith 1911) Stevens 1925 as Burkholderia andropogonis (Smith 1911) Gillis et al. 1995.
- Automated nanoflow liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometric identification of proteins from Shewanella putrefaciens separated by two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Synthesis of multiple N-acylhomoserine lactones is wide-spread among the members of the Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Phenotypic methods for determining genomovar status of the Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Infection with Burkholderia cepacia complex genomovars in patients with cystic fibrosis: Virulent transmissible strains of genomovar III can replace Burkholderia multivorans.
- Trichoderma reesei alpha-1,2-mannosidase: Structural basis for the cleavage of four consecutive mannose residues.
- DNA-DNA hybridization study of Bradyrhizobium strains.
- Inactivation of Aeromonas hydrophila metallo-beta-lactamase by cephamycins and moxalactam.
- A new species of Asplenium (Aspleniaceae, Pteridophyta) from Equatorial Guinea.
- Meiofauna response to iceberg disturbance on the Antarctic continental shelf at Kapp Norvegia (Weddell Sea).
- On five species of the genus Xiphinema Cobb, 1913 (Nematoda: Longidoridae) recently described from India.
- A novel replication element from an Antarctic plasmid as a tool for the expression of proteins at low temperature.
- Dimethylfumarate is an inhibitor of cytokine-induced nuclear translocation of NF-kappa B1, but not RelA in normal human dermal fibroblast cells.
- Different pathways mediate cytochrome c release after photodynamic therapy with hypericin.
- Two-year effects of alendronate on bone mineral density and vertebral fracture in patients receiving glucocorticoids - A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled extension trial.
- Biological freezing of human articular chondrocytes.
- Specific presence of intracellular citrullinated proteins in rheumatoid arthritis synovium - Relevance to antifilaggrin autoantibodies.
- Letter of the President, International Union of Angiology.
- Hantavirus infection complicated with ARF and spontaneous perinephric haemorrhage.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor is essential for hyperglycemia-induced structural and functional alterations of the peritoneal membrane.
- Oxidative stability of low density lipoproteins and vitamin E levels increase in maternal blood during normal pregnancy.
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2000 for adult basic life support - A statement from the Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation Working Group and approved by the Executive Committee of the European Resuscitation Council.
- Effect of risedronate on the risk of hip fracture in elderly women.
- Detection and identification of antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in a large and consecutive cohort of serum samples referred for ANA testing.
- Redo mitral surgery using the Estech endoclamp.
- Interaction of tetrameric silver with ammonia in AgCs-rho zeolite.
- Synthesis and transformations of 2-(phenylhydroxymethyl)cyclohexylamines.