- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- 5 '-Deoxy congeners of 9-(3-amido-3-deoxy-beta-D-xylofuranosyl)-N-6-cyclopentyladenine: New adenosine A(1) receptor antagonists and inverse agonists.
- FOXL2 mutation screening in a large panel of POF patients and XX males
- International Nosology and Classification of Constitutional Disorders of Bone (2001).
- Acute intramural haematoma of the coeliac artery.
- Proneural and proneuroendocrine transcription factor expression in cutaneous mechanoreceptor (Merkel) cells and Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Quantification of NF1 transcripts reveals novel highly expressed splice variants.
- A brief commentary on "Chromosomal aberrations in neuroblastoma cell lines identified by cross species color banding and chromosome painting".
- Intraspecific variation in limblessness in vertebrates: a unique example of microevolution.
m-systems of polar spaces and SPG reguli
2002) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 9(2). p.177-183 Mark(
- Evaluation of L-selectin expression and assessment of protein tyrosine phosphorylation in bovine polymorphonuclear neutrophil leukocytes around parturition.
- Apoptosis of bovine neutrophils during mastitis experimentally induced with Escherichia coli or endotoxin.
- Doxorubicin and paclitaxel versus doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide as first-line chemotherapy in metastatic breast cancer: The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer 10961 multicenter phase III trial.
Maternal and umbilical fatty acid status in relation to maternal diet.
2002) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 67(6). p.389-396 Mark(
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients with a known or putative genetic predisposition.
- Hepatocyte polarity and the peroxisomal compartment: a comparative study.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and cytochrome P-450 mediated drug-drug interactions: An update.
- Investigation of the potential modulatory effect of biliverdin, carbon monoxide and bilirubin on nitrergic neurotransmission in the pig gastric fundus.
- Cervical root resorption in two patients with unilateral complete cleft of the lip and palate.
- Effect of encapsulation on the fluoride release from conventional glass ionomers.
- Periapical health related to the quality of coronal restorations and root fillings.
- Broadacre city: the city in the eye of the beholder
- The versatility of the pudendal thigh fasciocutaneous flap used as an island flap: reply
- Comparative assessment of genotyping methods for epidemiologic study of Burkholderia cepacia genomovar III
- Spatial distribution of rock fragments in cultivated soils in northern Ethiopia as affected by lateral and vertical displacement processes
Atom transfer radical polymerization of styrene and methyl methacrylate induced by Rh-i(cycloocta-1,5-diene) complexes
2002) COLLECTION OF CZECHOSLOVAK CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. 67(12). p.1858-1871 Mark(
- Characterization of Pseudoalteromonas citrea and P-nigrifaciens isolated from different ecological habitats based on REP-PCR genomic fingerprints
- Why do we continue to determine alpha-glucosidase in human semen?
- The GDH-Detector
- The autopoiesis of educational organizations: The impact organizational setting on educational interaction
- Urban space and political conflict in Late Medieval Flanders
- Efficacy of intramuscular treatment of beef cows with oxytetracycline to reduce mastitis and to increase calf growth
- Development of anti-bovine TNF-alpha mAb and ELISA for quantitating TNF-alpha in milk after intramammary injection of endotoxin
- Population carrying capacity and sustainable agricultural use of land resources in Caoxian County (North China)
- Study of the optimal layout of cooling fins in forced convection cooling
- A thermodynamic limit for digital electronics
- Processing of N-linked carbohydrate chains in a patient with glucosidase I deficiency (CDG type IIb)
- Experimental broodstock diets as partial fresh food substitutes in white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei B.
- Investigating fatigue damage evolution in adhesively bonded structures using backface strain measurement
- New results in x-ray-computed fluorescence tomography
- Valency of rare earths in R In-3 and R Sn-3: ab initio analysis of electric-field gradients
- Heuristic methods for designing a global positioning system surveying network in the Republic of Seychelles
- Word order in sentence processing: An experimental study of verb placement in German
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- Atom transfer radical addition and enol-ester synthesis catalyzed by Ru-vinylidene complexes
- On the distribution of totients
- The imaginary audience and personal fable: Factor analyses and concurrent validity of the "New Look" measures
- On the efficiency of fission-track counts in an internal and external apatite surface and in a muscovite external detector
- Investigation of ultrasonic properties of PAG and MAGIC polymer gel dosimeters
- Magnetization transfer imaging for polymer gel dosimetry
- Some noteworthy free-living copepods from surface freshwater in Belgium
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic considerations when treating patients with sepsis and septic shock
- Scaling the spatial distribution of photosynthesis from leaf to canopy in a plant growth chamber.
- Traumatic brain injury and inhibitory processes.
- Effect of alcohol on saccades.
- Creating a profession 'out of nothing'? The case of the Belgian auditing profession
- Syzygies and conservation laws
- Bergman kernels for rectangular domains and multiperiodic functions in Clifford analysis
- Use of promolecular ASA density functions as a general algorithm to obtain starting MO in SCF calculations
- Molecular quantum similarity and the fundamentals of QSAR
- Synthesis of 2,4-methanoproline analogues via an addition-intramolecular substitution sequence
- Modelling of the strain aging process of low carbon steels
- Modeling costs and cost-effectiveness of different CMV management strategies in liver transplant recipients as a support for current and future decision making
- The Mesolithic-Neolithic transition in the sandy lowlands of Belgium: New evidence
- Host suitability of Rosa accessions for Pratylenchus penetrans
- Fast withdrawal from benzodiazepines in geriatric inpatients: a randomised double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: assessment and comparison of knowledge and attitude of health workers and rural inhabitants
Diffraction of horizontally polarized ultrasonic plane waves on a periodically corrugated solid-liquid interface for normal incidence and Brewster angle incidence
2002) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ULTRASONICS FERROELECTRICS AND FREQUENCY CONTROL. 49(11). p.1516-1521 Mark(
- Thermodegradable polycarbonates: Effect of substituents on the degradation temperature
- Radiology corner - Canine myelography
- Processing effects on the microstructure observed during densification of the NTE-compound ZrW2O8
- Differential expression of brain proteins in glycogen synthase kinase-3β transgenic mice: a proteomics point of view
- Cross sections for neutral-current neutrino scattering on Pb-208
- Attentional functioning in fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and musculoskeletal pain patients
- Off-line metacognition - A domain-specific retardation in young children with learning disabilities?
- Ecological perspectives for the restoration of plant communities in European temperate forests
- Crystal structure of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione reductase inactivated by peroxynitrite
- Sigma photoproduction in the resonance region
- Bridging two ways of describing final-state interactions in A(e,e ' p) reactions
- The validity of contracts to dispose of frozen embryos
- IV. Stem cells
Peptide differential display: a novel approach for phase transition in locusts
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 132(1). p.107-115 Mark(
Prohormones and sport
2002) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 83(1-5). p.245-251 Mark(
- Consultation length in general practice: cross sectional study
- The relation between sale of antimicrobial drugs and antibiotic resistance in uropathogens in general practice
- A new species and a new hybrid of Asplenium (Aspleniaceae) from Cyprus and evidence of their origin
- Developing a comprehensive presurgical functional MRI protocol for patients with intractable temporal lobe epilepsy: a pilot study
- Ab initio study of radical reactions: Role of coupled internal rotations on the reaction kinetics (III)
- 'Voorlopig-denk-ik-ik-ben-een-kunstenaar' - The discourse of the avant-gardist Paul van Ostaijen between 1916 and 1921
- γ-Glutamyl transpeptidase in transgenic tobacco plants: cellular localization, processing, and biochemical properties
- Chromatographic isolation of methionine-containing peptides for gel-free proteome analysis: identification of more than 800 Escherichia coli proteins
- Study of the bacterial load in a gelatine production process focussed on Bacillus and related endosporeforming genera
- Inhibitory effects of octreotide on renal and glomerular growth in early experimental diabetes in mice
- An Arabidopsis thaliana pectin acetylesterase gene is upregulated in nematode feeding sites induced by root-knot and cyst nematodes
- Identification of potential protective antigens of Ostertagia ostertagi with local antibody probes
- Rationalization of the synthesis of SBA-16: Controlling the micro- and mesoporosity
- Template extraction from porous clay heterostructures: Influence on the porosity and the hydrothermal stability of the materials
- Concurrent pregnancy retards mammary involution: Effects on apoptosis and proliferation of the mammary epithelium after forced weaning of mice
- Fluoroscopic analysis of the kinematics of deep flexion in total knee arthroplasty: influence of posterior condylar offset
- Franse literatuur na 1945