- Modeling complex via hole structures.
Convergence behavior and acceleration of the Berenger and leaky modes series composing the 2-D Green's function for the microstrip substrate.
2002) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 50(7). p.1696-1704 Mark(
- On the meaning of noise annoyance modifiers: A fuzzy set theoretical approach.
- Moral problems experienced by nurses when caring for terminally ill people: A literature review.
- The importance of plasma concentration in addition apolipoprotein E to its common polymorphism on inter-individual variation in lipid levels: results from Apo Europe.
- A two-probe laser Doppler flowmetry assessment as an exclusive diagnostic device in a long-term follow-up of traumatised teeth: a case report.
- Pattern and associated factors of the neurolathyrism epidemic in Ethiopia.
- Nosocomial bacteremia caused by antibiotic-resistant gram-negative bacteria in critically ill patients: Clinical outcome and length of hospitalization.
Cytomegalovirus infection: An occupational hazard to kindergarten teachers working with children aged 2.5-6 years.
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 8(2). p.79-86 Mark(
- A European food consumption survey method - conclusions and recommendations.
- Operationalization of food consumption surveys in Europe: Recommendations from the European food Consumption Survey Methods (EFCOSUM) Project.
- Tolerance of the porcine pancreas to warm and cold ischemia: Comparison between University of Wisconsin and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate solution.
Diagnosis of myocardial perforation by a Greenfield filter made by transesophageal echocardiography
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(4). p.374-375 Mark(
- Assessment of response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stage II and III breast cancer: the value of MRI
- ALG versus OKT3 for treatment of steroid-resistant rejection in renal transplantation: Ten-year follow-up results of a randomized trial.
- Orthopedic sonography in small-animal medicine.
- Cyst-based toxicity tests XIII - Development of a short chronic sediment toxicity test with the ostracod crustacean Heterocypris incongruens: Methodology and precision.
- Multi-frequency EPR study of radiation-induced radicals in tooth enamel.
Cross section for removing chemisorbed oxygen from an aluminum target by sputtering.
2002) JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A-VACUUM SURFACES AND FILMS. 20(2). p.521-525 Mark(
- CoSi2 formation in the presence of carbon.
- Comparative X- and Q-band EPR study of radiation-induced radicals in tooth enamel.
- Regio- and stereoisomeric composition of the product mixture in the Diels-Adler reaction of dicyclopentadiene with bicylcononadiene: a NMR and DFT quantum chemical investigation.
- Structural and mechanical properties of particulate, whisker and unidirectional Bi-2223 Ag composites
- Generate: a program for 3-d structure generation and conformational analysis of peptides and peptidomimetics
- The electronegativity equalization method I: Parametrization and validation for atomic charge calculations.
- Activity of a new class of ruthenium based ring-closing metathesis and ring-opening metathesis polymerization catalysts coordinated with a 1,3-dimesityl-4,5-dihydroimidazol-2-ylidene and a Schiff base ligand.
- Atom transfer radical polymerization of vinyl monomers mediated by Schiff base ruthenium-alkylidene catalysts and the adventitious effect of water in polymerizations with the analogous cationic complexes.
- Photoelectrochemical reactions at the n-GaN electrode in 1 M H2SO4 and in acidic solutions containing Cl- ions.
- Selective dimerisation and addition of carboxylic acids to terminal alkynes, catalysed by thermolysed Grubbs' catalyst: A novel synthesis of enynes and vinyl esters.
- Study of ion/molecule reactions of atmospherically important negative ions with methane sulfonic acid.
- Comparison of plasma sprayed and flame sprayed YBa2Cu3O7-x targets for rotatable magnetron sputtering
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Can plasma spectrochemistry assist in improving the accuracy of chemical analysis?
- Vanadium speciation in serum by means of blue native gel electrophoresis
- Behaviour of vanadate and vanadium-transferrin complex on different anion-exchange columns. Application to in vivo V-48-labelled rat serum.
- Electrochemical behaviour and detection of Co(II) in molten glass by cyclic and square wave voltammetry.
- Simple multivariate approach for the monitoring of vinylation reactions using FT-Raman spectroscopy.
- Direct determination of trace amounts of silicon in polyamides by means of solid sampling electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Single particle characterisation and related sources of tropospheric aerosols in the Negev desert (Israel).
- Bone mineral density in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with budesonide Turbuhaler (R).
- An update on the referral pattern of patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Heartburn in Belgium: prevalence, impact on daily life, and utilization of medical resources.
Effect of age on allergen-induced structural airway changes in brown Norway rats
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 165(9). p.1280-1284 Mark(
- Section II: Haemodialysis adequacy
- Intravenous zoledronic acid in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density.
- The IL-5 receptor on human bronchus selectivity primes for hyperresponsiveness
- Effects of off-pump coronary surgery on the mechanics of the respiratory system, lung, and chest wall: Comparison with extracorporeal circulation.
- Beneficial neurohormonal profile of spironolactone in severe congestive heart failure - Results from the RALES neurohormonal sub-study.
- Peritoneal-dialysis-related peritonitis: the art of rope-dancing.
- Identification of cytogenetic subclasses and recurring chromosomal aberrations in AML and MDS with complex karyotypes using M-FISH.
- An equine model of chronic atrial fibrillation: Methodology.
- In vitro evaluation of motilin agonism by macrolide immunosuppressive drugs.
- The role of trace elements in uraemic toxicity
- Nonexistence of complete (st-t/s)-arcs in generalized quadrangles of order (s, t), I.
On generalized quadrangles with some concurrent axes of symmetry
2002) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 9(2). p.217-243 Mark(
- A characterization of Q(5,q) using one subquadrangle Q(4,q).
- Strongly regular graphs from differences of quadrics.
- Parallel algorithms for finding common fixed points of paracontractions.
- On rational cardinality-based inclusion measures.
- Frequency evaluation in exponential fitting multistep algorithms for ODEs.
- Transformation formula for a double Clausenian hypergeometric series, its q-analogue, and its invariance group.
- On the geometry of Randers manifolds.
- Low-frequency electrostatic waves in self-gravitating dusty plasmas with dust-ion collisions.
- Bi-quasi-Hamiltonian systems.
- Note on generalised connections and affine bundles.
- Static configurations of gravitating dusty plasmas.
- Two-loop two-particle point irreducible analysis of lambda phi(4) theory at finite temperature.
- On the SL(2,R) symmetry in Yang-Mills theories in the Landau, Curci-Ferrari and maximal Abelian gauge.
- Four qubits can be entangled in nine different ways
- Transition from ventricular fibrillation to ventricular tachycardia: a simulation study on the role of calcium-channel blockers in human ventricular tissue.
- Target surface condition during reactive glow discharge sputtering of copper.
- Section III: biocompatibility
- Long-term amygdalohippocampal stimulation for refractory temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Influence of polysulphated polysaccharides and hydrocortisone on the extracellular matrix metabolism of human articular chondrocytes in vitro.
- Section VII: vascular disease and risk factors
- The incidence of type 1 diabetes in the age group 0-39 years has not increased in Antwerp (Belgium) between 1989 and 2000.
- Relation between disease phenotype and HLA-DQ genotype in diabetic patients diagnosed in early adulthood.
Gene expression and immunolocalization of 15-lipoxygenase isozymes in the airway mucosa of smokers with chronic bronchitis.
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 27(6). p.666-677 Mark(
- Leser und Leserinnen gesucht! Zum generischen Gebrauch von Personenbezeichnungen in deutschen Stellenanzeigen und Zeitungsartikeln.
- Political propaganda in the Brabant revolution: Habsburg 'negligence' versus Belgian nation-building.
- Epidemiology, natural history, and risk factors.
- Intelligibility as a linear combination of dimensions in dysarthric speech.
- Mizolastine provides effective symptom relief in patients suffering from perennial allergic rhinitis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study versus loratadine.
- Budesonide in collagenous colitis: A double-blind placebo-controlled trial with histologic follow-up.
- Phosphorylcholine coating offers natural platelet preservation during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Is there an optimal pacing site to prevent atrial fibrillation? An experimental study in the chronically instrumented goat.
- Possible relationship between seminal plasma inhibin B and spermatogenesis in patients with azoospermia.
- Behavior of non-protein-bound and protein-bound uremic solutes during daily hemodialysis.
- Design of an improved lossless halftone image compression codec.
- A reversible carry-look-ahead adder using control gates.
- Conjunctive aggregation of extended possibilistic truth values and flexible database querying.
- The combined gated-exhaustive vacation system in discrete time.
- A joint inter- and intrascale statistical model for Bayesian wavelet based image denoising
- Least-squares spline resampling to a hexagonal lattice.
- Delay characteristics in discrete-time GI-G-1 queues with non-preemptive priority queueing discipline.
- Magnetic properties and loss separation in iron powder soft magnetic composite materials.
- Gate-drive circuit for zero-voltage-switching half-and full-bridge converters.
- Stabilization of positive systems with first integrals.