- Trying to understand the different pieces of the construct validity puzzle of assessment centers: An examination of assessor and assessee effects.
- Locus of control and well-being at work: How generalizable are western findings?
- Two decades of 'research-practice' encounters in the development of European therapeutic communities for substance abusers
- Determinants of cervical cancer screening in a poor area: results of a population-based survey in Rivas, Nicaragua.
- Evaluation of nested PCR-DGGE (denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis) with group-specific 16S rRNA primers for the analysis of bacterial communities from different wastewater treatment plants.
- Chemical removal of PCBs from water samples under ambient conditions
- Oxygen-limited nitrification and denitrification in a lab-scale rotating biological contactor
- Bioflavours and fragrances via fermentation and biocatalysis.
- Intestinal transport of the lactokinin Ala-Leu-Pro-Met-His-Ile-Arg through a Caco-2 Bbe monolayer
- Environmental biotechnology for sustainability
- Influence of polymer addition on biogenic sulfuric acid attack of concrete.
- Effects of osmotic drought stress induced by a combination of NaCl and polyethylene glycol on leaf water status, photosynthetic gas exchange, and water use efficiency of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Mixture toxicity of zinc, cadmium, copper, and lead to the potworm Enchytraeus albidus
- Tolerance and acclimation to zinc of Ceriodaphnia dubia
- Modelling the activated sludge flocculation process combining laser light diffraction particle sizing and population balance modelling (PBM)
- Influence of the angle of incidence on the sensitivity of gamma camera based PET.
- Influence of detector thickness on resolution in three-headed gamma camera PET.
- The lead acid battery: semiconducting properties and Peukert's law.
- Psychovisual evaluation of lossy CMYK image compression for printing applications.
- On the N-dimensional extension of the discrete prolate spheroidal window.
- Numerical evaluation of the influence of anisotropy on the Eddy currents in laminated ferromagnetic alloys
- Neural-network-based approach to dynamic hysteresis for circular and elliptical magnetization in electrical steel sheet.
- Investigation of residual effects of tensile stress on magnetic properties of nonoriented electrical steel.
- Modeling of magnetoelastic material
- Extension of the Perron-Frobenius theorem to homogeneous systems.
- Robustness and risk-sensitive filtering.
- A duality principle for homogeneous vectorfields with applications.
- The study of a uniaxial deformation effect on the magnetic properties of a non-oriented electrical steel using acoustic emission characterization.
Phase transformation and mechanical properties of Si-free CMnAl transformation-induced plasticity-aided steel.
2002) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 33(8). p.2573-2580 Mark(
- Evolution of magnetic properties and microstructure of high-silicon steel during hot dipping and diffusion annealing.
- High-silicon steel produced by hot dipping and diffusion annealing.
- Anoxic activated sludge monitoring with combined nitrate and titrimetric measurements.
- Detection of the most optimal measuring points for water quality variables: application to the river water quality model of the River Dender in ESWAT.
- Feature subset selection for splice site prediction
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry as a tool for estimating odour concentrations of biofilter effluents at aerobic composting and rendering plants.
- The chemistry of azetidin-3-ones, oxetan-3-ones, and thietan-3-ones.
- Analysis of free and esterified sterols in vegetable oils.
- Jasmonate methyl ester induces the synthesis of a cytoplasmic/nuclear chitooligosaccharide-binding lectin in tobacco leaves.
- Lectin histochemistry of the rat lymph node: visualisation of stroma, blood vessels, sinuses, and macrophages. A contribution to the concept of an immune accessory role of sinus-lining endothelia.
- Gene expression in nematode feeding sites
- The liverwort contains a lectin that is structurally and evolutionary related to the monocot mannose-binding lectins.
- Reduction of the switching time of polymer-dispersed liquid crystal using field oriented addressing.
Dispersive ion generation in nematic liquid crystal displays.
2002) JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS SHORT NOTES & REVIEW PAPERS. 41(3A). p.1489-1494 Mark(
- Iterative reconstruction of magnetic resonance images from arbitrary samples in k-space.
- Dielectric properties of twist grain boundary phases: Influence of the anchoring and the distance between grain boundaries - art. no. 011701.
- Textile remains from Eastern Arabia and new finds from Shakhoura (Bahrain) and ed-Dur (Umm al-Qaiwain, UAE).
- Mixture models of categorization.
- Fruits and vegetables categorized: An application of the generalized context model.
- The quantitative nature of a visual task differentiates between ventral and dorsal stream.
- Interhemispheric stroop-like interference in number comparison: Evidence for strong interhemispheric integration of semantic number information.
- Forward blocking depends on retrospective inferences about the presence of the blocked cue during the elemental phase.
- Leconte de Lisle, lecteur de Plisson
- Yield production, chemical composition, and functional properties of emulsifier H28 synthesized by Halomonas eurihalina strain H-28 in media containing various hydrocarbons
- Reduction of amyloid load and cerebral damage in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease by treatment with a β-sheet breaker peptide
- The effect of fluoxetine on the pharmacokinetics and safety of risperidone in psychotic patients
- Infiltrative lipoma on the forearm of a horse
- Yeasts as postfermentation agents in beer
- Numerical prediction of fatigue crack propagation lifetime in adhesively bonded structures
- Sucrose preculture to simplify cryopreservation of banana meristem cultures
- Chromosomal locus that affects pathogenicity of Rhodococcus fascians
- Mineralogical and Mossbauer spectroscopic study of a diopside occurring in the marbles of Andranondambo, southern Madagascar
- Distribution study of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine in a fatal overdose
- How are inflectional affixes organized in the mental lexicon?: Evidence from the investigation of agreement errors in agrammatic aphasics
- Macroprolactinoma associated with Cushing's disease, successfully treated with cabergoline
- Chronic fatigue syndrome in the psychiatric practice
- Complex splicing pattern generates great diversity in human NF1 transcripts
- The use of dosed and herbage N-alkanes as markers for the determination of intake, digestibility, mean retention time and diet selection in Galapagos tortoises (Geochelone nigra)
- Letter from the editor-in-chief
- Coupled stress-diffusion analysis for durability study in adhesively bonded joints
- Glucose-regulated gene expression maintaining the glucose-responsive state of beta-cells
- Research note: Young people and patterns of time consumption in relation to print media
Diagnosis, management and surgical treatment of non-tuberculous mycobacterial head and neck infection in children
2002) ORL-JOURNAL FOR OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY AND ITS RELATED SPECIALTIES. 64(4). p.284-289 Mark(
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(
- Palaeozoic amalgamation of Central Europe: new results from recent geological and geophysical investigations
- Thyroidal uptake and radiation dose after repetitive I-131-MIBG treatments: Influence of potassium iodide for thyroid blocking.
- Fat soluble vitamins in blood and tissues of free-ranging and captive rhinoceros
- Importance of the wasting syndrome complex in captive moose (Alces alces)
- Dewey's transactional constructivism
- On additive decompositions of the set of primes
- Application of Green's functions for analysis of transient thermal states in electronic circuits
Study of concentration variations in the metastable [CsCl]Fe1-xSi phase
2002) Materials Science and Engineering B-Solid State Material for Advanced Technology. 89(1-3). p.386-389 Mark(
- William Shenstone and Mrs Jane Bennet again
- William Collins's 'On Hercules' reconsidered
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
- Maximum occupation number for composite boson states
- Design of a new pulsatile bioreactor for tissue engineered aortic heart valve formation
- Structural basis for the molecular properties of cytochrome c(6)
- Equivalence of the standard monophasic waveform shocks delivered by automated external defibrillators?
- New features in cold neutron radiography and tomography - Part 1: thinner scintillators and a neutron velocity selector to improve the spatial resolution
- Old polemics about the New World - Alfonso Reyes: Historiography and argumentation
- Between the written and the spoken word: The hearing dimension in 'History of a century', Alfonso Reyes
- Bernard Lamy, a poetics of the origins of language
- Impact of mass media campaigns on intentions to use the female condom in Tanzania.
'The-saucy-zeal-of-a-layman': the religious views of Thomas Killigrew (1612-1683)
2002) LIAS-SOURCES AND DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE EARLY MODERN HISTORY OF IDEAS. 29(1). p.81-110 Mark(
- Mirror symmetry, chiral symmetry breaking, and antihydrogen states in natural atomic H
- Development of a conceptual data model for digital spatio-temporal geographical information, with application to several themes and GIS
- Mujeres escribas en los Paises Bajos en la Edad Media (siglos XIV y XV). Aproximaciones al fenómeno de la mujer letrada.
- Attenuation of diagnostic energy photons by polymer gel dosimeters
- A basic study of some normoxic polymer gel dosimeters
- A new templated ordered structure with combined micro- and mesopores and internal silica nanocapsules