- Correlation of patient skin doses in cardiac interventional radiology with dose-area product.
- A hepatitis B vaccine formulated with a novel adjuvant system.
- Biocompatibility and oxidative stability of radiolucent breast implants.
- Recent increase in diagnoses of HIV infections based on surveillance system data in Belgium.
Headgroup specificity of lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase for monomeric and vesicular phospholipids.
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR AND CELL BIOLOGY OF LIPIDS. 1486(2-3). p.321-327 Mark(
- A plant plasma membrane H+-ATPase expressed in yeast is activated by phosphorylation at its penultimate residue and binding of 14-3-3 regulatory proteins in the absence of fusicoccin.
- External nasal dilation reduces snoring in chronic rhinitis patients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Heart rate dynamics at the onset of ventricular tachyarrhythmias as retrieved from implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Effects of a loading dose regimen of three infusions of chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumour necrosis factor alpha (infliximab) in spondyloarthropathy: an open pilot study.
- Exclusion of linkage of Crohn's disease to previously reported regions on chromosomes 12, 7, and 3 in the Belgian population indicates genetic heterogeneity.