- Anomalies of the external urethral meatus in girls with non-neurogenic bladder sphincter dysfunction - Reply.
- Dynamic control of a fixed pattern rectifier.
- Determination of flubendazole and its metabolites in eggs and poultry muscle with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Case 4-2001 - Perioperative transesophageal echocardiography as a diagnostic and monitoring tool in pediatric oncologic surgery.
- The versatility of the pudendal thigh fasciocutaneous flap used as an island flap
The pain cycle: implications for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain syndromes.
2001) INTERNATIONAL UROGYNECOLOGY JOURNAL AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION. 12(1). p.9-14 Mark(
- From co-culture to defined medium: State of the art and practical considerations.
- CoSi2 nucleation in the presence of Ge.
- HIV/AIDS and blindness.
- A prospective randomized study comparing day 2 and day 3 embryo transfer in human IVF.