Avoidance behavior can function as a negative occasion setter
2005) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-ANIMAL BEHAVIOR PROCESSES. 31(1). p.101-106 Mark(
- Knowing the diagnosis and counselling the relatives of a person with dementia: the perspective of home nurses and home care workers in Belgium.
- Apatite-fission-track geochronology and its tectonic correlation in the Dabieshan orogen, central China
- Critical precipitate size revisited and implications for oxygen precipitation in silicon
- Diagnosis of brain tumors in dogs and cats: A review of the literature
- Modelling the individual cell lag phase: effect of temperature and pH on the individual cell lag distribution of Listeria monocytogenes
- Moringua edwardsi (Moringuidae: Anguilliformes): Cranial specialization for head-first burrowing?
- To be or not to be Yutsis: Algorithms for the decision problem
- Pigment deficiency in nightshade/tobacco cybrids is caused by the failure to edit the plastid ATPase alpha-subunit mRNA
- Differentially expressed genes associated with dormancy or germination of Arabidopsis thaliana seeds