- Interchangeability of carotid and femoral intima-media thickness in risk stratification.
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography
- Nutrient intakes as predictors of body weight in European people with type 1 diabetes.
Fluticasone inhibits but does not reverse allergen-induced structural airway changes.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 163(3). p.674-679 Mark(
- What is the renal replacement method of first choice for intensive care patients?
- Trichoderma reesei alpha-1,2-mannosidase: Structural basis for the cleavage of four consecutive mannose residues.
- DNA-DNA hybridization study of Bradyrhizobium strains.
- Inactivation of Aeromonas hydrophila metallo-beta-lactamase by cephamycins and moxalactam.
- A new species of Asplenium (Aspleniaceae, Pteridophyta) from Equatorial Guinea.
- Meiofauna response to iceberg disturbance on the Antarctic continental shelf at Kapp Norvegia (Weddell Sea).