- Differential response of alpha(2)-macroglobulin-deficient mice in models of lethal TNF-induced inflammation.
- InP 1.3 mu m microcavity LEDs with high quantum efficiency.
- Identification of Corynebacterium glucuronolyticum strains from the urogenital tract of humans and pigs.
- Thermograms and the vasomotor reflex.
- Influence of different soil moisture levels on boron behavior in sunflower nutrition
Correlation of pncA sequence with pyrazinamide resistance level in BACTEC (TM) for 21 Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(4). p.283-287 Mark(
- Coma induced by intoxication.
- Modeling dynamic behavior of leaf temperature at three-dimensional positions to step variations in air temperature and light.
- Execution replay and debugging of distributed multi-threaded parallel programs.
- Apoptosis induced in neuronal cells by C-terminal amyloid beta-fragments is correlated with their aggregation properties in phospholipid membranes.