- The Coca-Cola incident in Belgium, June 1999.
Cross-sectional study of the ophthalmological effects of carbon disulfide in Chinese viscose workers.
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 205(5). p.367-372 Mark(
- Probabilistic intake assessment and body burden estimation of dioxin-like substances in background conditions and during a short food contamination episode.
- Recommended structure for reporting economic evaluation on pharmaceuticals in Belgium.
- Prevalence and correlates of erectile dysfunction in a population-based study in Belgium.
- Discriminative value of serum amyloid A and other acute-phase proteins for coronary heart disease.
- Estimating the distribution of usual dietary intake by short-term measurements.
- The ELFE project.
- Tipping the balance between necrosis and apoptosis in human and murine cells treated with interferon and dsRNA
- Heavy metal contents in surface soils along the Upper Scheldt river (Belgium) affected by historical upland disposal of dredged materials