- Phosphorylcholine coating offers natural platelet preservation during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Is there an optimal pacing site to prevent atrial fibrillation? An experimental study in the chronically instrumented goat.
- Possible relationship between seminal plasma inhibin B and spermatogenesis in patients with azoospermia.
- Behavior of non-protein-bound and protein-bound uremic solutes during daily hemodialysis.
- Bone mineral density in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with budesonide Turbuhaler (R).
- Changes in chemical properties and growth of corn in volcanic soils treated with peat, ground basalt pyroclastics, and calcium silicate.
- Seafloor evidence of a subglacial sedimentary system off the northern Antarctic Peninsula.
- Climatic variability in the northwestern Alps, France, as evidenced by 600 years of terrigenous sedimentation in Lake Le Bourget.