- Regional brain activity during different paradigms of mental rotation in healthy volunteers: A positron emission tomography study.
- Comparison of topical travoprost eye drops given once daily and timolol 0.5% given twice daily in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- Decongestant efficacy of desloratadine in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Speech recognition scores related to age and degree of hearing impairment in DFNA2/KCNQ4 and DFNA9/COCH.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Allergy and environmental medicine in otorhinolaryngology in Germany.
The effect of duration and timing of systemic cyclosporine therapy on corneal allograft survival in a rat model.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(2). p.152-157 Mark(
- The proportion of Th1 cells, which prevail in gut mucosa, is decreased in inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- Association between Cys282Tyr missense mutation and haptoglobin phenotype polymorphism in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Comparison of closed-loop controlled administration of propofol using bispectral index as the controlled variable versus 'standard practice' controlled administration