Tensile and compressive damage coupling for fully-reversed bending fatigue of fibre-reinforced composites
2002) FATIGUE AND FRACTURE OF ENGINEERING MATERIALS AND STRUCTURES. 25(6). p.547-561 Mark(
- Fundamental study of early age concrete behaviour as a basis for durable concrete structures.
- Nieuwe proefmethode voor de doeltreffendheid van curing compounds.
- Explaining conservative beliefs and political preferences: A comparison of social dominance orientation and authoritarianism.
- From epigenesis to epigenetics - The case of C. H. Waddington.
- Epigenetics: a challenge for genetics, evolution, and development?
- Type D personality: A five-factor model perspective.
- The consistency of personality type classification across samples and five-factor measures.
- Nonvacuum-based deposition techniques for superconducting ceramic coatings.
- The influence of sol gel precursors and substrate type in the spin coating of CeO2 thin films.