- Tumour necrosis factor-induced activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase is sensitive to caspase-dependent modulation while activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) or p38 MAPK is not.
- The p55 tumour necrosis factor receptor TNFR1 contains a trans-Golgi network localization signal in the C-terminal region of its cytoplasmic tail.
The human alpha E-catenin gene CTNNA1: mutational analysis and rare occurrence of a truncated splice variant.
2002) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1574(3). p.262-268 Mark(
- Head involution defective (Hid)-triggered apoptosis requires caspase-8 but not FADD (Fas-associated death domain) and is regulated by Erk in mammalian cells.
- Quantitative analysis of amoxycillin and its major metabolites in animal tissues by liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Simultaneous determination of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in animal feed by liquid chromatography with UV and tandem mass spectrometric detection.
Disposition of sodium salicylate, flunixin and meloxicam after intravenous administration in broiler chickens.
2002) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 25(6). p.449-453 Mark(
- Estrogen-alpha and progesterone receptor expression in cystic endometrial hyperplasia and pyometra in the bitch.
- A study of the ultrastructure and staining characteristics of the 'dental star' of equine incisors.
- Cell-specific distribution of oestrogen receptor-alpha in the bovine ovary.