- A structural and process analysis of the implicit association test.
- Short cognitive/neuropsychological test battery for first-tier fitness-to-drive assessment of older adults.
- A time course analysis of the affective priming effect.
- Distribution of type-1 and type-2 angiotensin receptors in the normal human lung and in lungs from patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Clinicopathological correlation in exudative age-related macular degeneration: recurrent choroidal neovascularization.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(1). p.5-11 Mark(
- A paravenous approach for the saphenous nerve block.
- Only carbon dioxide absorbents free of both NaOH and KOH do not generate compound A during in vitro closed-system sevoflurane: evaluation of five absorbents
- Bone mass and lifetime physical activity in Flemish males: a 27-year follow-up study.
- Trends in BMI among Belgian children, adolescents and adults from 1969 to 1996.
- Comparison of two questionnaires with a tri-axial accelerometer to assess physical activity patterns.