Chokwe masks and Franciscan missionaries in Sandoa, Belgian Congo, ca. 1948.
2001) ANTHROPOS: REVUE INTERNATIONALE D'ETHNOLOGIE ET DE LINGUISTIQUE. 96(1). p.3-28 Mark(
- Alkyl-lysophospholipid 1-O-octadecyl-2-O-methyl-glycerophosphocholine induces invasion through epislalin-mediated neutralization of E-cadherin in human mammary MCF-7 cells in vitro.
- Activation of cellular invasion by trefoil peptides and src is mediated by cyclooxygenase- and thromboxane A2 receptor-dependent signaling pathways.
- Successful breast reconstruction with a perforator to deep inferior epigastric perforator flap.
- A note on the Oppii from Velia and Cicero's divorce.
- Faith and politics in early medieval society: Charlemagne and the frustrating failure of an ecclesiological project (Exploring the legal dialectics of power and political ideology in the Frankish Carolingian 'Capitularia')
- Material optimisation for AlGaN/GaN HFET applications.
- Fatty acid changes in enriched and subsequently starved Artemia franciscana nauplii enriched with different essential fatty acids.
- Monitoring of the evolving diversity of the microbial community present in rotifer cultures
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.