- Untitled - Laparoscopic cholecystectomy using spinal anaesthesia
- Impact of oxidative stress on the endothelial dysfunction of children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus: Protection by superoxide dismutase?
- Contribution of content, context, and process to understanding openness to organizational change: Two experimental simulation studies
- Activation of the D prostanoid 1 receptor suppresses asthma by modulation of lung dendritic cell function and induction of regulatory T cells
- The social costs of extrinsic relative to intrinsic goal pursuits: Their relation with social dominance and racial and ethnic prejudice
- Understanding the impact of intrinsic versus extrinsic goal framing on exercise performance: The conflicting role of task and ego involvement
- Interspecific variation in sternohyoideus muscle morphology in clariid catfishes: functional implications for suction feeding.
Phylogeny of the African representatives of the catfish family Clariidae (Teleostei, Siluriformes) based on a combined analysis: independent evolution towards anguilliformity
2007) JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGICAL SYSTEMATICS AND EVOLUTIONARY RESEARCH. 45(3). p.214-229 Mark(
- Flowering of strict photoperiodic Nicotiana varieties in non-inductive conditions by transgenic approaches
- The simple exceptional group G(2)(q), q even, and two-character sets