- Reliability of self assessed joint counts in ankylosing spondylitis.
- Identification of citrullinated rheumatoid arthritis-specific epitopes in natural filaggrin relevant for antifilaggrin autoantibody detection by line immunoassay.
- The role of APD in the improvement of outcomes in an ESRD program.
- Perfusion SPECT changes after acute and chronic vagus nerve stimulation in relation to prestimulus condition and long-term clinical efficacy.
- The influence of colostrum on early Schistosoma mattheei infections in calves.
Critical evaluation of the chemical standardization procedure for measuring gastric emptying of solids.
2002) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 45 (13. p.1091-1096 Mark(
- Managing a variable disease.
- No Compound A formation with Superia (R) during minimal-flow sevoflurane anesthesia: A comparison with Sofnolime.
- Epidemiology of Burkholderia cepacia complex in patients with cystic fibrosis, Canada.
- Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteria from clinical and environmental sources in Italy: Genomovar status and distribution of traits related to virulence and transmissibility.