- The qualitative and quantitative determination of quinolones of first and second generation by capillary electrophoresis.
- Overcoming practical limitations for the application of ultrafiltration in sample preparation for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry of small proteins.
- A validated HPLC method for the determination of thiazinamium methylsulphate in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Identification of novel illicit amphetamines from vapor-phase FTIR spectra - a chemometrical solution.
- Detection of T-2 toxin in different cereals by flow-through enzyme immunoassay with a simultaneous internal reference.
- Aseptic loosening of a knee prosthesis as imaged on FDG positron emission tomography
- Novel locus for autosomal recessive cone-rod dystrophy CORD8 mapping to chromosome 1q12-Q24
- Prevalence of AIPL1 mutations in inherited retinal degenerative disease
Turnover of Haemophilus influenzae isolates in otitis-prone children.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 54(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Study of interfacial film growth with ac measurements.