- Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases blocks lethal hepatitis and apoptosis induced by tumor necrosis factor and allows safe antitumor therapy.
Regional differences in anandamide- and methanandamide-induced membrane potential changes in rat mesenteric arteries.
2001) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 296(2). p.322-328 Mark(
- Metoprolol-paroxetine interaction in human liver microsomes: Stereoselective aspects and prediction of the in vivo interaction.
- Programmed and magnet-induced vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Living orthotopic liver transplant using right lobe: Our experience in the first 19 donors.
- A prospective quantitative comparison of breast sensation after superior and inferior pedicle mammaplasty.
- The Swedish laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding for morbid obesity: radiologic findings in 218 patients
- X-ray diffraction study of acid-degradable glasses.
- A second gene for otosclerosis, OTSC2, maps to chromosome 7q34-36.
- Frequent allelic loss at 10q23 but low incidence of PTEN mutations in Merkel cell carcinoma