- Demonstration of extinction ratio improvement from 2 to 9 dB and intensity noise reduction with the MZI-GCSOA all-optical 2R regenerator.
- Calculation of bending losses in dielectric waveguides using eigenmode expansion and perfectly matched layers.
- Fuzzy models for accumulation of reported community noise annoyance from combined sources.
- A fast technique based on perfectly matched layers to model electromagnetic scattering from wires embedded in substrates.
- Inductance extraction for packages with adaptive non-orthogonal ground plane meshing.
- Antisymmetric six-dyadics and BI-anisotropic media.
- Best bells for the scattering by perfectly conducting cylinders.
Fabrication of photonic crystals in silicon-on-insulator using 248-nm deep UV lithography.
2002) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. 8(4). p.928-934 Mark(
- Influence of process technology on DC-performance of GaN-based HFETs.
- Effect of ozone exposure on allergic sensitization and airway inflammation induced by dendritic cells.