- The 'number needed to treat' with Levetiracetam (LEV): comparison with the other new antiepileptic drugs (AEDs).
- Factors influencing ribavirin-induced hemolysis.
- Comparative study of ASCA (Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody) assays in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: gated single-photon emission computed tomography versus two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Regenerating soleus and extensor digitorum longus muscles of the rat show elevated levels of TNF-alpha and its receptors, TNFR-60 and TNFR-80.
- Diverse prevalence of large deletions within the OA1 gene in ocular albinism type 1 patients from Europe and North America.
- Carrier screening for cystic fibrosis in a prenatal setting.
Identification of pristanal dehydrogenase activity in peroxisomes: Conclusive evidence that the complete phytanic acid alpha-oxidation pathway is localized in peroxisomes.
2001) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 283(3). p.674-679 Mark(
- Comparative genomic hybridization (CGH) analysis of stage 4 neuroblastoma reveals high frequency of 11Q deletion in tumors lacking MYCN amplification.
- A new mitochondrial point mutation in the transfer RNA(Leu) gene in a patient with a clinical phenotype resembling Kearns-Sayre syndrome.