- Prognostic significance of self-measurements of blood pressure.
- Background for studies on the treatment of male osteoporosis: state of the art.
- Relationship between structure and biochemical phenotype of lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase (LCAT) mutants causing fish-eye disease.
- Endothelial dysfunction in diabetes.
- Interaction of hypoxanthine/xanthine oxidase with nitrergic relaxation in the porcine gastric fundus.
- Interplay between nitric oxide and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in the pig gastric fundus smooth muscle.
- Periodontal treatment of rapid progressive periodontitis in 2 siblings with Papillon-Lefevre syndrome: 15-year follow-up.
The effect of tooth size discrepancy on occlusion: an experimental study.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS. 117(2). p.184-191 Mark(
- Effect of a neutral citrate solution on the fluoride release of resin-modified glass ionomer and polyacid-modified composite resin cements.
Visceral leishmaniasis control: a public health perspective
2000) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 94(5). p.465-471 Mark(