- Study of interfacial film growth with ac measurements.
- Observations on the thermoluminescence signal induced by alpha radiation.
- Headspace solid-phase microextraction-capillary gas chromatography-ICP mass spectrometry for the determination of the organotin pesticide fentin in environmental samples
- Different expression of an S-adenosylmethionine synthetase gene in transgenic tobacco callus modifies alkaloid biosynthesis
- Developmental expression of the Arabidopsis thaliana CycA2;1 gene
- T-DNA vector backbone sequences are frequently integrated into the genome of transgenic plants obtained by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation
- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
- Subtidal algal community structure in kelp beds around the Cape Peninsula (Western Cape, South Africa)
Inferring a classification of the Adenophorea (Nematoda) from nucleotide sequences of the D3 expansion segment (26/28S rDNA).
2000) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGY-REVUE CANADIENNE DE ZOOLOGIE. 78(6). p.911-922 Mark(
- Dynamics and trophic roles of heterotrophic protists in the plankton of a freshwater tidal estuary.