- Approximate third integrals for axisymmetric potentials using local Stackel fits.
- The Jeans-Buneman instability in the presence of an ion beam in a dusty plasma and the influence of dust-size distribution.
Nondestructive characterization of thin silicides using x-ray reflectivity.
2000) JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A-VACUUM SURFACES AND FILMS. 18(2). p.470-476 Mark(
- Photoluminescent, electroluminescent and structural properties of CaS: Cu and CaS: Cu, Ag thin films.
- A BEEM study of Schottky barrier height distributions of ultrathin CoSi2/n-Si(100) formed by solid phase epitaxy.
- Electrical characteristics of CoSi2/n-Si(100) Schottky barrier contacts formed by solid state reaction.
- Spin-dependent correlations and the semi-exclusive O-16(e, e ' p) reaction.
- Application of combinatorial procedures in the search for serine-protease-like activity with focus on the acyl transfer step.
- Direct measurement of protein adhesion at biomaterial surfaces by scanning force microscopy.
- Influence of changes of platinum electrode surface condition on the kinetics of the oxidation of sodium dithionite and sulfite in alkaline solution.