- An update on the referral pattern of patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Heartburn in Belgium: prevalence, impact on daily life, and utilization of medical resources.
Effect of age on allergen-induced structural airway changes in brown Norway rats
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 165(9). p.1280-1284 Mark(
- Section II: Haemodialysis adequacy
- Intravenous zoledronic acid in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density.
- The IL-5 receptor on human bronchus selectivity primes for hyperresponsiveness
- Effects of off-pump coronary surgery on the mechanics of the respiratory system, lung, and chest wall: Comparison with extracorporeal circulation.
- Beneficial neurohormonal profile of spironolactone in severe congestive heart failure - Results from the RALES neurohormonal sub-study.
- Peritoneal-dialysis-related peritonitis: the art of rope-dancing.
- Identification of cytogenetic subclasses and recurring chromosomal aberrations in AML and MDS with complex karyotypes using M-FISH.