- Cell-specific distribution of oestrogen receptor-alpha in the bovine ovary.
- Theileria parva epidemics: a case study in eastern Zambia.
- Involvement of the matrix protein in attachment of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus to a heparinlike receptor on porcine alveolar macrophages.
- Serological survey of Toxoplasma gondii, feline immunodeficiency virus and feline leukaemia virus in urban stray cats in Belgium.
Taenia solium cysticercosis in a village in northern Viet Nam: seroprevalence study using an ELISA for detecting circulating antigen.
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(3). p.270-272 Mark(
- Where do we go in protection against pathogens?
- Evaluation of whole fresh blood and dried blood on filter paper discs in serological tests for Trypanosoma evansi in experimentally infected water buffaloes.
- Implication of Bulinus truncatus in the transmission of urinary schistosomiasis in Senegal, West Africa.
- A benzoehromene from the roots of Pentas bussei.
- New pyranonaphthoquinone and pyranonaphthohydroquinone from the roots of Pentas longiflora.