- Involuntary attentional orienting in the absence of awareness speeds up early sensory processing.
Semi-parametric proportional hazards models with crossed random effects for psychometric response times
2014) BRITISH JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL & STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY. 67(2). p.304-327 Mark(
- No prior entry for threat-related faces: evidence from temporal order judgments
- Multiple synergistic effects of emotion and memory on proactive processes leading to scene recognition
- Brain mechanisms for emotional influences on perception and attention: what is magic and what is not
- Valence-specific modulation in the accumulation of perceptual evidence prior to visual scene recognition
- Brain dynamics of upstream perceptual processes leading to visual object recognition: a high density ERP topographic mapping study