The effect of busyness on survey participation: being too busy or feeling too busy to cooperate?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY. 17(4). p.357-371 Mark(
- Work–family conflict and stress: indications of the distinctiveness of role combination stress for Belgian working mothers
- Underestimating busyness: indications of nonresponse bias due to work–family conflict and time pressure
- Are they really too busy for survey participation? The evolution of busyness and busyness claims in Flanders
- Survey participation 'under pressure': do work-family conflict and time squeeze affect contactability of respondents
- De onderschatting van 'work-family conflict': beïnvloedt 'work-family conflict' de contacteerbaarheid van respondenten in surveyonderzoek?
- Balansoefeningen tussen werk en gezin: de gevolgen van work-family conflict voor het welbevinden van werkende moeders in Vlaanderen
- Gender and changing patterns in private life and quality of life
- The effect of work-family conflict on contactability of respondents in surveys: traces of a nonresponse bias
- Coping with work-family conflict: side effects of strategies for well-being of working mothers in Flanders