- Rapid manufacturing of collagen scaffolds for cardiac tissue engineering
- Platelet gel supernatant as a potential tool to repopulate acellular heart valves
- Bioactive porcine matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Non-cytotoxic cross-linking of bioactive porcine matrices
Decellularization of heart valve matrices: search for the ideal balance
2012) ARTIFICIAL CELLS BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. 40(1-2). p.151-162 Mark(
- Acute and chronic effects of dysfunction of right ventricular outflow tract components on right ventricular performance in a porcine model: implications for primary repair of tetralogy of fallot
- Active or passive bio-coating: does it matters in extracorporeal circulation?
- Sutureless replacement of aortic valves with St Jude Medical mechanical valve prostheses and Nitinol attachment rings: feasibility in long-term (90-day) pig experiments
- O2 delivery and CO2 production during cardiopulmonary bypass as determinants of acute kidney injury: time for a goal-directed perfusion management?
- Sticky platelet gel matrices in heart valve tissue engineering