- A pharmacist-conducted medication review in nursing home residents: impact on the appropriateness of prescribing
Organization of the medication management process in Belgian nursing homes
2011) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 12(4). p.308-311 Mark(
- Tablet-splitting: a common yet not so innocent practice
- Is splitting tablets dangerous?
- Optimisation of medication use in nursing homes: roles of the (clinical) pharmacist
- Tablet splitting in nursing homes: a common yet not so innocent practice