- Noninvasive (input) impedance, pulse wave velocity, and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged men and women
- Effect of radial artery calibration method and transfer function on estimated central blood pressure
- Validation of a new automated IMT measurement algorithm
- Common carotid artery stiffness: more sensitive to age and gender related large artery stiffening than aortic pulse wave velocity?
Inﬂuence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 10(suppl. 1). p.117-118 Mark(
- Arterial impedance in healthy middle-aged men and women: Insights from the Asklepios study
- Age and gender effects on arterial input impedance and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged individuals: insights from the Asklepios study
- Age-gender interaction in aretrial stiffening evaluated using a new pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
- Normalizing the Langewouters pressure-area relationship: a novel geometry-independent description of large artery stiffness?
- Is age related common carotid artery stiffening in middle-aged subjects gender dependent?