- The reservoir pressure concept: the 3-element windkessel model revisited? Application to the Asklepios population study
- Determining carotid artery pressure from scaled diameter waveforms: comparison and validation of calibration techniques in 2026 subjects
- Age and gender related patterns in carotid-femoral PWV and carotid and femoral stiffness in a large healthy, middle-aged population
Reservoir pressure and the 3-element Windkessel model in the Asklepios population
2008) ARCHIVES DES MALADIES DU COEUR ET DES VAISSEUX. PRATIQUE. Hors série 1. p.23-23 Mark(
- Carotid artery structure and large artery stiffness in 2524 middle-aged men and women (asklepios study): Integrating morphology and mechanics
- Noninvasive (input) impedance, pulse wave velocity, and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged men and women
- Relation between arterial stiffness, wave reflection, aortic characteristic impedance and windikessel compliance in healthy middle-aged subjects and their contribution to carotid pulse pressure
- Common carotid artery stiffness: more sensitive to age and gender related large artery stiffening than aortic pulse wave velocity?
- Is age related common carotid artery stiffening in middle-aged subjects gender dependent ?
- Arterial impedance in healthy middle-aged men and women: Insights from the Asklepios study