Can a reliable prediction of cement paste transport properties be made using microstructure models?
2016) Service Life of Cement-Based Materials and Structures. PRO 109. p.203-210 Mark(
- Diffusivity of saturated ordinary Portland cement-based materials : a critical review of experimental and analytical modelling approaches
- Simulating cement microstructural evolution during calcium leaching
- Application of a pore-scale reactive transport model to study the influence of pore network characteristics on calcium leaching in cementitious systems
- Lattice Boltzmann based multicomponent reactive transport model coupled with geochemical solver for scale simulations
- Concrete in engineered barriers for radioactive waste disposal facilities: phenomenological study and assessment of long term performance