- The relative importance of parental numerical opportunities, prerequisite knowledge and parent involvement as predictors for early math achievement in young children
Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
2017) FOCUS ON AUTISM AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES . 32(4). p.279-292 Mark(
- Vroegnumerieke competenties en rekenvaardigheden bij kinderen met een autismespectrumstoornis.
- Early numerical competencies in 5- and 6-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder
- Mathematical abilities in elementary school children with autism spectrum disorder
- The sense of small number discrimination: the predictive value in infancy and toddlerhood for numerical competencies in kindergarten
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- Preschool predictors of mathematics in first grade children with autism spectrum disorder
- Cognitive phenotype of mathematical learning disabilities: what can we learn from siblings?
- Language in the prediction of arithmetics in kindergarten and grade 1