- Altered diastolic function in athletes
- Prevalence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing among patients with known coronary artery disease: A Prospective Registry from a Single Center.
- Infarct size and recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias after defibrillator implantation.
Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Chronische thromboëmbolische pulmonale hypertensie.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS-score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- Value of the Selvester 32-point QRS-score after acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- RAA axis and spectral indices of RR-interval and blood pressure variability in the post-acute phase of myocardial infarction
- Peripheral vascular changes and ambulatory blood pressure profiles.