Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Prevalence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing among patients with known coronary artery disease: A Prospective Registry from a Single Center.
- Infarct size and recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias after defibrillator implantation.
- Altered diastolic function in athletes
- Chronische thromboëmbolische pulmonale hypertensie.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- Value of the Selvester 32-point QRS-score after acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS-score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- RAA axis and spectral indices of RR-interval and blood pressure variability in the post-acute phase of myocardial infarction
- Peripheral vascular changes and ambulatory blood pressure profiles.