- Double threshold behaviour of I-V characteristics of CoSi2/Si Schottky contacts.
- Sillicide formation for Ni and Pd bilayers on Si(100) substrates
- A BEEM study on the effects of the annealing temperature on barrier height inhomogeneity of CoSi2/Si contact formed in Co-Ti-Si systems.
- Silicide formation for Ni and Pd bilayers on Si (100) substrates
- CoSi2 nucleation in the presence of Ge.
- Electrical characterization of Ar-ion-bombardment-induced damage in Au/Si and PtSi/Si Schottky barrier contacts.
- CoSi2 formation through SiO2
- Orientation-dependent stress build-up during the formation of epitaxial CoSi2.
- Formation of epitaxial CoSi2 by a Cr or Mo interlayer: Comparison with a Ti interlayer.
Nondestructive characterization of thin silicides using x-ray reflectivity.
2000) JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A-VACUUM SURFACES AND FILMS. 18(2). p.470-476 Mark(