- Antimicrobial growth promoters used in animal feed: effects of less well known antibiotics on gram-positive bacteria
Comparison of susceptibility to antimicrobials of the enterococcal species isolated from pigeons (Columba livia).
2002) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 8(3). p.215-218 Mark(
- Differentiation and identification of Enterococcus durans, E-hirae and E-villorum.
- Composition of enterococcal and streptococcal flora from pigeon intestines.
- Veterinair gebruikte beta-lactam antibiotica: activiteit en resistentie.
- Differences in antibiotic resistance patterns of Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium strains isolated from farm and pet animals.
- Enterococcus faecalis infection after orthopedic surgery in a dog.
- Influence of different medium components on the in vitro activity of the growth-promoting antibiotic flavomycin against enterococci
- Application of tRNA intergenic spacer PCR for identification of Enterococcus species.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(