- Antimicrobial growth promoters used in animal feed: effects of less well known antibiotics on gram-positive bacteria
Comparison of susceptibility to antimicrobials of the enterococcal species isolated from pigeons (Columba livia).
2002) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 8(3). p.215-218 Mark(
- Differentiation and identification of Enterococcus durans, E-hirae and E-villorum.
- Composition of enterococcal and streptococcal flora from pigeon intestines.
- Veterinair gebruikte beta-lactam antibiotica: activiteit en resistentie.
- Differences in antibiotic resistance patterns of Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium strains isolated from farm and pet animals.
- Influence of different medium components on the in vitro activity of the growth-promoting antibiotic flavomycin against enterococci
- Application of tRNA intergenic spacer PCR for identification of Enterococcus species.
- Enterococcus faecalis infection after orthopedic surgery in a dog.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(