- Evaluation of the aging brain with single photon emission tomography
- Evaluation of cerebral neurotransmitter physiology and pathophysiology with PET and SPET imaging modalities in animal models
- Use of an automatic registration procedure for standardization of canine brain perfusion data obtained with single photon emission tomography
Estimates of regional cerebral blood flow and 5-HT2A receptor density in impulsive, aggressive dogs with 99mTc-ECD and 123I-5-I-R91150
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(11). p.1538-1546 Mark(
- Regional binding index of the radiolabeled selective 5-ht2a antagonist 123I-5-1-r91150 in the normal canine brain imaged with single photon emission computed tomography
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- Biodistribution and displacement studies of the selective 5-HT2A receptor antagonist I-123-5-I-R91150 in the normal dog.
- Functional brain imaging of serotonin-2A receptors in impulsive dogs: a pilot study
- In vivo evaluation of serotonin-2A receptors in normal canine brain: a SPECT study with a selective 5-HT2a receptor ligand labelled with 123I
- Agressie bij de hond (Canis familiaris): problemen verbonden met de genetische evaluatie