- Excretion studies with 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone
- Screening for diuretics in urine by LC-MS.
- Simultaneous quantitation of ephedrines in urine by gas chromatography-nitrogen-phosphorus detection for doping control purposes.
Endogenous origin of norandrosterone in female urine: indirect evidence for the production of 19-norsteroids as by-products in the conversion from androgen to estrogen.
2001) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 78(4). p.351-357 Mark(
- Detection and determination of anabolic steroids in nutritional supplements.
- Disposition of human drug preparations in the horse: VII. Tolmetin.
- Excretion studies with Tribulus terrestris
- Urinary metabolites of endogenous nandrolone in women: a case study.
- Excretion studies with 4-androstene-3,17-dione
- Detection of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin Misuse in Sports