- Functional electrical stimulation of the left recurrent laryngeal nerve using a vagus nerve stimulator in a normal horse
- Functional electrical stimulation of the left recurrent laryngeal nerve with an implanted vagal nerve electrical stimulation device in a normal horse.
- Variation in deficient serum vitamin E levels and impact on assessment of the vitamin E status in horses
- Evaluation of the pocH-100iV DIFF hematology analyzer for use in horses and cattle
- Anti-inflammatory phytotherapeutics: a valuable alternative to NSAID treatment in horses?
- Gait abnormalities: a neurological or musculoskeletal problem? Transcranial magnetic stimulation as a useful aid.
- Laryngeal rhinosporidiosis in a Belgian warmblood horse
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation related to the radiographic examination of cervical vertebrae in 20 horses with cervical spinal ataxia
- Pheochromocytoma in the horse: the use of ultrasound and laparoscopic removal to improve outcome
Computed tomography-guided brain biopsy for in vivo diagnosis of a cholesterinic granuloma in a horse
2008) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 233(6). p.950-954 Mark(