- Exoskeleton plantarflexion assistance for elderly
- AAV9 delivered bispecific nanobody attenuates amyloid burden in the gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- Can non-invasively determined muscle typology predict fatigue and recovery profile?
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Large-scale GWAS identifies multiple loci for hand grip strength providing biological insights into muscular fitness
- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage
- Changes in lower limb muscle function and muscle mass following exercise-based interventions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : a review of the English-language literature
- The impact of an 8-week apnea training period on splenic volume and blood values
- Effects of carnosine supplementation on glucose metabolism : pilot clinical trial
- Possible influences on the interpretation of functional domain (FD) near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS): an explorative study
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- Athlome Project Consortium : a concerted effort to discover genomic and other 'omic' markers of athletic performance
- Changes in structural and metabolic muscle characteristics following exercise-based interventions in patients with COPD : a systematic review
- Carnosine and anserine homeostasis in skeletal muscle and heart is controlled by β-alanine transamination
- Carnosine content in skeletal muscle is dependent on vitamin B6 status in rats
- Role of histidyl dipeptides in contractile function of fast and slow motor units in rat skeletal muscle
- Gusimbuka Urukiramende : were African high jumpers the real world champions?
- Human skeletal muscle carnosine and its function: a focus on homeostasis, muscle contractility and pH
- Carnosine and anserine in skeletal muscles and heart are dependent on vitamin B6 status