- Histidine-containing dipeptides
- Human skeletal muscle carnosine and its function: a focus on homeostasis, muscle contractility and pH
- Effects of tail suspension on serum testosterone and molecular targets regulating muscle mass
- Muscle carnosine is associated with cardiometabolic risk factors in humans
- Carnosine supplementation improved insulin resistance in overweight and obese humans
- Muscle histidine-containing dipeptides are elevated by glucose intolerance in both rodents and men
- An ER-directed gelsolin nanobody targets the first step in amyloid formation in a gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
Beta-alanine supplementation, muscle carnosine and exercise performance
2015) CURRENT OPINION IN CLINICAL NUTRITION AND METABOLIC CARE. 18(1). p.63-70 Mark(
- Androgenic and estrogenic regulation of Atrogin-1, MuRF1 and myostatin expression in different muscle types of male mice
- Chaperone nanobodies protect gelsolin against MT1-MMP degradation and alleviate amyloid burden in the gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- Does low serum carnosinase activity favor high-intensity exercise capacity?
- Does carnosine play a role in obesity related insulin resistance in humans?
- Gene expression of carnosine-related enzymes and transporters in skeletal muscle
- Meal and beta-alanine co-ingestion enhances muscle carnosine loading
- Effect of beta-alanine and carnosine supplementation on muscle contractility in mice